Chapter 72: He's inside

The drive to the restaurant was nice. Well, I spent all the twenty minutes overthinking about all the shits that I have been going through. Before getting off the car, I took a deep breath, then put a smile on my face. Julien and Ella have been doing their best to keep my mood up.

"I'm craving lobster" Ella breathed in relief before getting out of the car. As we walked to the restaurant, I couldn't help notice the amount of paparazzi standing in front of it. My hand quickly went in front of my eyes to block the flashes.

"We should have gone to McDonalds" I grumbled in annoyance.

"Miss Jenkins!" I heard one of them shout. "Is it true that Mr Reigns and you broke up?" He asked."Is it him that you're going to meet inside?" He asked again.

Wait what?

Inside?

"He's inside?" Ella asked me in confusion. We quickly walked in. Julien let us walk in before him so that he would block the camera flashes.

"Suckers" Julien grumbled.

"Hi, table for four under the name of Pickett" Ella said cheerfully, completely ignoring the paparazzi. It was as if she was immune to them.

"Can't believe your surname is actually Pickett" we all turned to see Jason walking towards us. Ella rolled her eyes before putting her hand forward to shake hand with Jason.

"Hi, My name is Ella Gwendoline Pickett" she introduced herself to Jason who grinned in response before taking her hand in his.

"Miss Ella, Let me tell you that this hand has done wonders before" Jason winked. Julien faked puke making me laugh. The receptionist moved from the back of the table and directed us to our table. We were sitting in a booth. I linked my arm with Julien's while Jason and Ella walked hands in hands. They were cute.

Really cute.

Just as we were about to reach the booth when a familiar face caught my attention. I felt my heart sink. Hades Reigns was sitting at a table with Hannah, Stella and two other men. Julien pulled my arm so that I kept on walking. He saw the change in my facial expression and soon he followed my eyesight. I saw his jaws clenched then unclenched.

"Let's sit" he whispered. I blinked several times, digesting the scene in front of me. Hannah was laughing. She seemed happy. Hades was just sitting there. He was talking to one of the men. I walked to the booth, sat down next to Julien.

"Ease up" Jason told me firmly.

"What?" I questioned. My voice was shaking a little bit. The man that I love, was sitting a few metres away from him. The man who completely ignored me after finding out that he impregnated his best friend.

"Don't calculate him. He might be my cousin but he fucked up on this one" Jason muttered.

"So you know" I concluded.

"I read the news" he scoffed. "And there's gossip girl sitting next to me. I got so many texts from about how a dick my cousin was an hour ago" he continued before rolling his lips in his mouth.

"I had to let you know that Hades fucked up royally" Ella justified.

"Did you know that he was going to be here?" I asked Jason, my eyes not leaving him. If I didn't focus on him, my eyes were going to wander somewhere that they shouldn't. Not anymore.

"No" Jason said honestly. "If I knew, I wouldn't have suggested this place" he confided. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath. "I don't know why he's acting this way but I am sure that there must be a good reason behind" He breathed hesitantly. I opened my eyes, stared at him.

I glared at him.

"Don't look for excuses for him" I ordered. Hades hasn't bother contacting me since he left my house and there he was, sitting in a restaurant having dinner with Hannah. Why was I the one who had to suffer? "Enough talking about him. We are here to have a good time" I said. The anger could be felt but my friends decided to ignore it and nodded in agreement. I lifted the menu card and started going through it. My eyes shifted slightly to have a look at the man that I love. He had no idea that I was in this restaurant. Hades was sitting next to Hannah. The man sitting in front of them said something, making him smile. Hannah laughed, pushing her hair off her shoulder, then leant against Hades. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves.

If Hades didn't care about me, why should I care about him?

"I would like to know what comes with The Lobster Luxury, please" Ella told the waiter. I lifted my head up to look at the waiter. I didn't even realize that he was here already.

"The Lobster Luxury comes with two lobster tails, a seafood salad and a bottle of Chardonnay wine" The waiter said with a smile. On his badge, his name of written in a calligraphy font.

Johnathan.

"Are the Lobster tails big?" Ella asked as she put her hands under a chin and batted her eyelashes to John. Poor Blond guy smiled uncomfortably before nodding.

"I believe that they are" he answered. We all ordered the same thing as Ella. The Lobster Luxury seemed very tempting. John walked away.

"Are you serious?" Julien asked as soon as he was far.

"What?" Ella asked innocently.

"Did you seriously think that by flirting with the waiter, you'll get bigger lobster tails?" Jason asked teasingly. When Ella nodded, Julien burst out laughing. I shook my head but I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my lips.

"Nothing's wrong in trying" Ella shrugged.

"Can't believe that you flirted with a waiter in front of me just for bigger tails" Jason laughed.

"Yeah, it's not as if we're dating" Ella scoffed.

"We're fucking though" Jason retorted.

"God! Get me out of here!" Julien groaned. Knowing Julien, he was most probably amused by this situation.