Chapter 68: Is it true ?

I felt a hand snaked around my waist. A smile instantly formed on my face. Hades kissed the side of my head as he stood next to me. I turned to look at my handsome boyfriend. I would never get tired of looking at him in his suit. He slowly slid his hand in mine.

"You wanted to speak to me?" Hades asked politely. His voice was so manly. I slowly bit my lips as I felt my inside twist in want. My mother exhaled. My mother suddenly had fury in her eyes. The want that I was feeling for Hades was instantly gone. I was confused by the anger that she was projecting. My mom threw a magazine on the coffee table. I could see Julien walking closely to the table. He inhaled deeply then took a few steps backwards. When he turned around, his eyes moved instantly to Hades. He didn't even stare at me once. The frown that was present on his face, had me even more confused. Hesitantly, I took a step forward. I gulped before having a look at the magazine.

"Hannah Pregnant with Rich Bachelor Hades Reigns! Jenkins Out?"

I could feel my eyes start burning. It was suddenly hard for me to swallow. There were several pictures of Hannah and Hades on the magazines. There were some photos of them before Kale and I met. Some photos of Hannah coming out of Hades' house. There was a photo of me leaving the club in Hades' car. That was when I was taking Hannah back to the holiday holiday house. There was another one: Hannah coming out of a paediatric hospital with tears on her eyes. I picked up the magazine and handed it to Hades. A frown started forming on his face. I knew that by now, my eyes were teary.

"Is it true?" I asked, as his eyes skimmed over the headlines. Deep down inside, I was expecting him to say no. Instead, he kept staring at the magazine. "Is it true?" I questioned, my voice trembling a little bit. I was not angry. I was more surprised.

"Luna" Julien whispered from next to me. I turned to look at him and shook my head to tell him to shut up.

"I don't know" Hades responded. His voice was suddenly very cold. His face no longer had any expression on it. He rose his head to look at me. "I need to go" he simply said before turning his back on me started walking to the door. Hades was leaving. Was he really leaving without saying anything? Was I supposed to stay in this situation without any answers?

"Are you serious?" I questioned, anger building inside of me. He didn't respond. He pulled his phone out of his pocket then rushed to the door. I watched as he made his way to his car. He didn't even turn once to look at me. Didn't I deserve an explanation?

"Luna" Julien called slowly from behind me. He was most probably scared to talk to me. He knew how I was when I was angry. I could feel the tears flowing down my cheeks. I wasn't angry by the fact that Hannah might be pregnant by Hades. What really pissed me off, was his reaction. He made me feel like I didn't deserve an explanation. I was just a fling that didn't need to know about what's happening. "Luna" Julien repeated. I turned around to look at him. Julien already had his arms open to welcome me for a hug. Without any hesitation, I walked to him and let him wrap his arms around me while I started crying. I could hear my mom over the phone. She sounded pissed as fuck.

"I wanna go to my room" I sobbed. We both walked to my room. Julien sat on my bed. He didn't seem to know what to say. "You wanna know why this shit is affecting me?" I questioned. I didn't wait for him to answer. "He left without a word. I am not that important for him. He didn't believe that I needed an explanation" I said and wiped my tears away. I closed my eyes a d took a deep breath to calm myself down. "Look at me, crying over nothing! I am a strong woman. I need to own it!" I exclaimed at myself. I waved my hands over my face to dry it.

"Maybe he needed to have a chat with Hannah first?" Julien proposed hesitantly.

"His reaction down there was justified?" I asked.

"Not really but-" I quickly shook my head to stop him.

"Nothing justifies this" I interrupted. I sat on my bed and then let my body fall on the mattress with a huff. "My life was running way too smoothly!" I exclaimed in annoyance. I wondered if Hannah was okay. I was worried about her. If she was pregnant with Hades' baby, I couldn't be pissed. They had a history before I even met Hades. What I didn't want to deal with right now, was the press. I knew that they would be harassing me and there was no way out of it.

As I stared at the ceiling, it started moving again. With a sigh, I closed my eyes. I ran my hand over my face then sat on the bed again. I think I needed some water. When I stood up, I could feel the room spinning.

Head Rush.

The next thing I knew, my eyesight was turning blurry. My knees were turning weak. I could feel my legs giving up. Everything was turning black.

"Luna!" I heard Julien shout. But his voice was so distant that I could barely hear it. Everything seemed to be happening in slowly motion. I could my body hit the hard floor under me. I couldn't even respond. I wanted to respond to him. But everything seemed so dark. I wish I knew what the hell was happening to me?