END

"WELCOME HOME!!" the confetti are everywhere, as you chaeyoung and Berry step inside, chaeyoung's house.

"CONGRATULATIONS OUR BABY!!" Nayeon shouted hugging berry and kissing her cheeks " your so brave... You did it we are so proud of you!!" she added.

Momo came in with a cake in her hand and went closer to berry, "blow the candle" she said, berry frown and look around she then look up to you and chaeyoung, "mommy is not birthday isn't? Its horrible to forget your own birthday I'll hate my self if i did..." she said cutely frowning.

Dahyun pop up from no where and pinch berry's nose, "Its not baby.... But don't worry auntie momo forgets her own birthday one time its not that bad" she said and chuckles, earning a glare from momo.

"that sucks"

Dahyun nodded and grin to the older
"she forgets a lot.... She forgets our birthday too..." she mumbled but enough for momo to hear, "Yah!! Mina!! Can you stop your girlfriend!! I'll really kill her" momo said pouting, mina just shrugged at he'd and wink on her girlfriend, "She's tell true though moguri" mina said.

Momo stomp her feet and face her girlfriend, "Tzu... Help me!! They're bullying me again" tzuyu giggles and sighs " They're not babe... It's really true though... You just forget our anniversary and your mom's birthday recently".MOMO pout in defeat earning a laugh from everyone.

"So what is this again?..." berry interrupted
Her little hands folded above her chest,
Jihyo smile patt her head, "Its a little celebration for you... For being so brave and fighting.... You are now free from the hospital"

Berry's mouth formed an O and she nod
"Right!! I'm never going to go back at the hospital again!! YES!!" she said happily
And blow her candle, "I'm so happy thankyou aunties!!" she said and hug each of the girls.

Today is the last check up of berry, after almost two year of fighting she is finally cancer free, your little survivor is now free from drugs and treatment she can now enjoy her childhood.

"Mrs son cook a lot... Come on lets eat" momo said and place down the cake on table.

"Where's eomma btw?" chaeyoung ask looking around, you nod you also haven't saw her and Jeonghun, as soon as you came.

"eomeoni's busy with the twin.... Chaebin are crying because miyoung bite him... I swear that little one is the real little chaeyoung" Jeong said while shaking her head.

"And Chaebin are just like you y/n" Rosé said "he's stupidly kind" she said rolling her eyes at chaeng, jennie smack Rosé head
" Yah! Don't call my god baby stupid!! He's an angel!!" jennie said and jisoo agreed with her together with lisa but Rosé glared at lisa.

"I'm just saying..." she said rolling her eyes somi chuckles and nod her head, "she's right... Chaebin are like you y/n... But he's not stupid... You are" she said and fistbump with Rosé.

"yah! My love is not stupid!! She's the most smartest woman on earth" chaeyoung said and winking at you, "She's so smart to love me..." she added earning a fake gagged from the girls.

"Mmmy!!" a high pitched yelled at you, you turned around and smile at your 1 year and 2 month daughter she's with mrs son, while Jeonghun are holding your son who's busy eating his teeter toy.

"Your finally here" mrs son greeted you, you kissed her cheeks before carrying your daughter, " I'm sorry eomeoni she must have been giving you troubles" mrs son nod and smil " she is but like you said i put her in time out... She cried but listen... Poor Chaebin she's hitting his head"

Chaeyoung chuckles before picking her daughter up, you glared at her making her stop and cover her mouth.

"This is your fault!! Son chaeyoung aish!!" you caressed your sons head and kiss his chubby cheeks, "My poor baby boy... Did your nuna hurt you? Aww my baby" peppering kiss on his soft cheeks chaebin giggles and cupped your cheeks, he kiss your nose.