SIXTEENTH

"I WILL be straight to the point" doctor kim clasp her hand and sighs, "we couldn't find any match donor for berry... We tried but failed.... So were proceeding to the next part, we would hope any of the sons will match her because if not then we will go with having a siblings for berry" she glance at her watch ans and sighs.

"we'll just waiting for the results it'll be ready somehow in a day or two.." she said sighing, "gladly we have fertility clinic here but to be able to have a possible match we have to have the same process when you had berry, meaning we will need a sperms from the person you had before for berry... Do you possibly know him? Or at least his records?" she ask while tapping her fingers in the table.

"i... I have it.... Doc..." you said almost like mumbling.

"hmm that's good... But we'll hope we won't be needing that...anyway I'll inform you two if we have update..." doctor kim said and stood up, you and chaeyoung stood up and thank her.

You walk out of her office first and start to walk away, with a lot of things coming into your head a lot of doubts and possibilities
You feel like you were walking like a soul less person.

Instead of going back to berry's room, you make way to the elevator, your mind is too clouded and you know you can't face your daughter like that, you'll probably just cry in front of her and you don't want that.

As much as possible you wanna look brave and strong in front of her, you can't be weak, berry needs strong support to make her feel she's strong enough to fight her cancer, not a weak support who will make her feel down and not motivated.

The elevator stopped at the last floor which is the roof top, making your way out and revealing the nice garden theme like rooftop, you sat to the bench and sigh. 

You place your hand on your lap and stare at it, you want to cry but you can't cry anymore, you cried to much so there were no tears left to cry.

If things didn't go as planned then your afraid that you have go and take IVF all over again.

That idea doesn't so bad at all, its just that its not that easy, and you're afraid if berry can endure that long,plus  the idea of having another child with chaeyoung frightened you even more.

Having another part of her means more connections with her, more connections with her means there's no way you'll move on from her.

Having berry on your life makes you think of chaeyoung a lot every single day, you thought when you have some one you will be able to forget about her, but you didn't berry is like a carbon copy of chaeyoung, and having another one will be the end of you.

You breath in and breath out and just stay there watching the sky.

You don't wanna go back yet, you don't want to see chaeyoung because she's really getting on your nerves alot.

You don't know if she's doing it on purpose but she's really annoying you, one moment she'll tease you, then next moment she'll call somi and ignored you, she's really stupid.

She's so insensitive well maybe she doesn't know that she's hurting you but, doesn't she feel guilty at least? She hurt you to forget somi, she left you for her why can't she be so idiot?

She doesn't even feel guilty of the past, she looks happy and happier, while here you are so  broken.

"I have been looking for you"

A voice said from the entrance of the rooftop garden, you shake your thoughts away and look at the owner of that voice.

Speaking of the devil, she walk closer to with her one brows rose up, she stopped in front of you and fold her hand above her chest, "I have been calling you what's the purpose of your phone if you don't use it?" she hissed and sat next to you, "why are you here?" she then ask.