"This?" Fu Er looked at the simple sweater and trousers in his hand , loose and simple, without any special features, like an obedient card student studying in school, quite dissatisfied and resisted: "Why?!"

    Xie Meng stared at him coldly and said: "Yanyan likes him, he is in your mind Here , you must know what clothes you are wearing."

    This clothes are not for Fu Er, but for Yan Yan.

    Fu Er raised his eyebrows but did not argue, he took his clothes into the bathroom to change.

    He used clean water to remove the dirty makeup on his face, looked at the delicate and beautiful face in the mirror, and said with a teasing smile, "It seems that she really likes you."

    A low, Uncertain voice: "I... I don't know either."

    "Oh," Fu Er teased, wiping the water off his sweaty face a little bit, and said casually: "You don't know? She protects you too well, and your reputation needs to protect you. Once I know that you are in my mind, She even gave me a room to move around in the bedroom and living room, and this time around, I’m not allowed to wear the clothes I like."

    "Maybe...she just thinks she should be responsible for me and take care of me..." There was a soft tone in her soft tone. Some sour.

    Fu Er snorted lightly, and buttoned the last button, "That's not how to be responsible."

    The voice disappeared again, obviously the conversation couldn't continue.

    There are two kinds of consciousness in his body, Fu Er finds it interesting, especially this person is like Fu Hanjian.

    Like, talking to another self.

    But at the same time, he also has a very strong sense of separation, which is extremely obvious during the meal.

    Xie Meng didn't feed him this time, instead he put shrimp meat, fish meat, crab meat, etc. in his bowl, but he didn't like seafood very much, so he wanted to drink soup after a few mouthfuls. some chicken and beef.

    "Yanyan likes this, but not that kind of meat very much." Xie Meng knocked off his chopsticks holding the beef, and said flatly.

    Fu Er was about to die of anger. He ate a meal as if he was eating it for someone else. After eating two mouthfuls of shrimp meat, he slapped his chopsticks on the table, hugged his chest and stared at her viciously: "Don't eat!

    " We're full." Xie Meng slowly served him food, his eyes condensed.

    How could Fu Er have expected that this alpha would be so crazy, and when she stared at the ground with a thud, he knew this person's tricks after just a day of contact, he bit his lip and ate a mouthful of shrimp meat, and said in a bad mood: "I am the one who eats, not See you, Fu Han!"

    "As long as he is in your consciousness, there will be joy, anger, sorrow and joy," Xie Meng scooped a spoonful of chicken soup into his soup bowl, and said flatly, "He eats what he likes. Vegetables, you will be happy."

    I don't know if Yan Yan is still crying.

    Fu Er was stunned, and his face became more and more ugly after eating the meat.

    Why do the same face, the same name, act in completely different styles?

    Fu Hanjian was left with only consciousness, and she could pamper and protect her in this way.

    Si Jin's communication with him seemed to be in various exciting and tense scenes. He likes her arrogance and cunning, and she likes his reckless behavior. They can go to great lengths to meet each other, but every time they make each other hasty and lingering.