Before the staff and guests could react, Xie Pei and Xie You splashed directly on Fu Hanguang.

    The water splashed across two beautiful arcs, crossed the burning torch and poured Fu Hanjian into a drenched chicken. He screamed and stood up suddenly, staring in horror at the three alphas a few meters away, with indistinguishable tears rolling down his cheeks. Whether it was the vegetable washing water or the tears, I was so suffocated that I forgot to cry.

    "Don't mess with our Omega! Otherwise, it won't be water next time!" Xie Pei sneered.

    There was a hint of coldness on the corner of Xie You's lips, and he stared at Fu Hanguang's right leg, as if he was about to turn into a solid body and slash him with a knife, he said: "Touch my brother-in-law, who gave you the courage?"

    Fu Hanguang's limbs were stiff , moved his feet and hid behind Xia Yu, lowered his eyes and did not dare to meet anyone's eyes, completely panicked.

    Everyone seemed to be devouring him, and the other guests looked at him like he was a murderer.

    What's going on with these people? Didn't Xie Pei and Xie You like to answer Fu Hanjian in the past?

    【Damn it! I thought Xie's family was at odds, I was naive]

    [The queen is tit for tat, the front is unanimous to the outside world]

    [Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooible Obviously a group favorite]

    [Fu Hanguang get out of the variety show! The murderer leaves the variety show]

    [Dream of CPF, but I actually have a warm family in KDL, one person has an accident, and the whole family is dispatched]

    [Xie Jia: Don't mess with our Omega! 】

    【Zhen Nima catches the horse, Fu Hanguang puts the white lotus here, and it's over after crying? Not vicious anymore? ]

    [The whole family will be tidy and tidy]

    Xia Yu had a headache and realized that the situation was more serious than expected. As if she had made some important decision, Su Rong promised:

    "On behalf of Fu Hanguang, I apologize for what happened today, I promise In the future, this kind of thing will never happen again in the Xia family." In the

    past, she only thought that Fu Hanguang was insane, stupid and stupid, but she didn't expect it to be poisonous.

    Dare to push Fu Hanjian down the hill, which made the rigid relationship between Xia and Xie even more tense.

    "Hope," Xie Meng said with a sneer, with anger still in her eyes, "Miss Xia Liu will do what she says."

    After she finished speaking, she turned and walked towards the camp step by step. Dare to come out.

    Xia Yu pursed her thin lips slightly, frowned and said, "Yes."

    "Miss Xia," Xie Pei looked at her meaningfully while holding his chest, and raised his brows, "I can only wish you two a happy marriage for a hundred years."

    After all, it was an old fox wandering in the shopping mall. How could he fail to see what Xia Yu meant when he said "This kind of thing will never happen again in the Xia family".

    Now that the young man has a different idea, why not add more firewood to make the fire burn more vigorously.

    In the end, Fu Hanguang dared to provoke Fu Hanjian, but it was because of his backing to the Xia family.