[I'm probably watching a food vlog]

    [This kitchen didn't fry it! ]

    [The neighbor next door is only doing tasks, and is singing affectionately to the toilet, with an out-of-tune voice, already singing dumb music]

    When Fu Hanjian was preparing to make a lion head, Xie You cut the meat to the index finger, which is not a big deal The small wound was bleeding.

    Seeing that the fire was turned off, Fu Han went upstairs without saying a word, and then went downstairs, carrying the medicine box and calling Xie You out, disinfecting him briefly in the living room, wrapping him in a Band-Aid, and letting him rest for a while.

    "I'll chop vegetables." Xie You frowned slightly, not wanting to be idle.

    The kitchen is always wet with water, and cutting and choosing vegetables requires dexterity of fingers, which is easy to touch the wound.

    Fu Hanjian thought for a while and wanted him to go on missions with Xie Meng and Xie Pei, and pay attention during the process, as long as he didn't touch the wound.

    Xie You pursed his thin lips, looked at the fingertips wrapped in Band-Aids, and then at Fu Hanjian, feeling a surge of warmth in his chest, and a vague "hmm" in his throat.

    In the past, he was floating like duckweed, as if nothing mattered.

    But he is so stubborn that he longs for love and care, and is awkward and contradictory, unwilling to accept Fu Hanjian's kindness. He was always wondering whether he was the Xie family, or whether he was hated by Xie Meng and Xie Pei, so he was confused, lonely and helpless, like fighting alone, without a bright light to guide him.

    After being abandoned by his mother for the second time, he simply broke the jar, drifted with the flow, and muddled along.

    Unexpectedly, the downcast Xie Pei tugged him, and Xie Meng tugged him again.

    Maybe it was Xie Meng who was caught off guard and rescued him. He finally knew that Xie Meng might not hate him as much as he imagined. It was like breaking through a layer of psychological defense. He was finally able to accept Fu Han's goodness without being so awkward. Really become a brother-in-law.

    These two months have been longer than the time spent gathering together in the past few years, and they have talked more than before.

    "I see, brother-in-law." He got up and walked towards the second floor, looking for Xie Pei and Xie Pei.

    This brother-in-law is sincere.

    [Wuwuwu, I also want such an obedient brother]

    [Xie You in front of Han Bao: Be cute.jpg; Xie You in front of Mr. Xie: A child who did something wrong.jpg]

    [Their family roars emotionally Roar! ]

    [I thought Han Bao was just a pet of the group, woo woo woo, this is a family caring for each other]

    Seeing that Fu Han returned to the kitchen to cook, he chewed his words in hindsight, thinking he was quite obedient.

    Afterwards, he methodically started making Yipin tofu, lion head, Dongpo pork, garlic ribs, kebabs, and cheese and bacon sandwiches.

    [Wooooow, I'm hungry, I'm really hungry]

    [Han Bao's cooking skills are so good? ! ]

    [Me at the beginning: I doubted the replacement; now I: Woohoo, I want his hand]