After ten minutes.

    An extended Kenyan maglev vehicle was parked on the side of the road. It looked like a cool sports car and was worth a lot of money.

    Several people looked at the source of the engine sound from a distance, and saw the front left and right doors open, and three people came down from above, it was Fu Hanguang, Xia Yu and Fu Hanning.

    Fu Hanguang was wearing sunglasses and a loose summer dress. He didn't know what he said to Xia Yu who also got out of the car. He lowered his eyes to look at the dirty ground and frowned slightly. Gui is coming this way.

    Xia Yu and Fu Hanning pulled out eight suitcases from the rear compartment, closed the door, and struggled to keep up with the suitcases.

    [Damn it, eight suitcases, what are you doing? 】

    【Shocked, is this a wealthy family? 】

    【Cheating A Is this the prodigal son turning back? Fu Hanguang just forgave her? 】

    Ji Ruici raised his eyebrows at a glance, and jokingly said, "I didn't expect Xia Yu to dote on Omega so much in private, which really surprised me." Previously,     Xia

    Yu's derailment and being caught by Fu Hanguang became the laughing stock of the whole universe.

Blocking the news, the high society has already found out the situation of the two of them clearly. This time to participate in "Let's Eat Let's Eat Season 2" was forcibly arranged by the Patriarch of the Xia family, ordering the two to restore their image on the show, but no one bothered to touch Xia's family's bad luck, and held a dispensable attitude towards watching the show .

    "Hello everyone, I'm Fu Hanguang." Fu Hanguang took off his sunglasses, and swept towards everyone with a feigned elegance, with a reserved smile on his lips, he said warmly to Xie Meng and Fu Hanguang: "Brother, sister-in-law, long time no see. "

    Xie Meng said lightly: "Yeah."     Fu     Hanjian

    said while drinking the drink, "Yeah     .     " Said, Fu Hanguang is really a master, it's really Yue to do this kind of operation as a substitute marriage]     [Xia Yu is cheating and still not getting divorced, what about scumbag A keeping it for the New Year? 】    Fu Hanguang passed Liang Jiazhi and the others, and reached out to Ji Ruici who was nearby, "I'm Xia Yu's Omega, nice to meet you." It's     really hard to be locked up during this period, not only holding back but also being constantly taught To abide by those rules, how to deal with various things.     Boring is a bit boring, but fortunately Xia Yu feels guilty for losing the child, and she is almost obedient to him. This time when he was filming a family variety show, he wanted to avenge his shame and let the outside world see that his marriage was not a failure. At least he now has Xia Yu's full attention.     Because of this, he has a little more confidence.     Those circles of wives who surrounded him in the past quietly formed new circles one by one after the scandal broke out, and they stopped playing with him.

    That being the case, he might as well take this opportunity to make friends with some bigwigs in the mall and pave the way for himself first.

    Obviously, the Ji family is a good choice.

    Moreover, Ji Ruishi and Fu Hanning are about the same age, if they are a good match, then with the Ji family's family background, why would they go to curry favor with the Xie family and see Fu Han's face?

    Ji Ruici glanced at the eight suitcases not far away, shook hands politely, and said with a smile on all sides: "It's a pleasure to meet you."

    Fu Hanguang, like an elder, greeted Ji Ruishi specially, and said with a smile: "You It must be Ji Ruishi, he looks really talented."