It is filled with endless test papers, Wei Hanghang who has poor grades in every exam but is trying to get out because of grasping a little bit of hope, Ye Jing who is confused about what to choose, Xia Liang who longs for salvation and warmth, and unruly Xing Jiang, who needs to be comforted...

    In addition, tens of millions of discussions have been added to the Super Chat of Dream PC, and the Weibo of Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian has been flushed.

    Fu Hanjian's Weibo fans grew day by day with the broadcast of the series, and it didn't take long for him to break five million.

    [Wooooow, KDL! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ]

    [Sleep Dream CP lock me up! ]

    [Ah ah ah ah! Happy today! Why does Xing Jiang have so few scenes! Just three minutes today! ]

    [Mr. Xie: A woman who delays her career in the entertainment industry in order to make money! ]

    [Xing Jiang x Xia Liang SZD! Double carat! I can]

    [So sweet! Xing Jiang has good eyes! Woohoo, the princess can hug me! ]

    [I want to sit on the summer cool eyelash swing. ]

    [As long as you are dreaming! We are sisters]

    [I heard that there will be a lot of kiss scenes later, the spring of CPF! This is a sea view room built for me]

    […]

    Xie Meng was extremely busy.

    In addition to a lot of business affairs in the company, there is also the fan group that Fu Hanjian came with. She didn't pretend to be a fan of this matter. She directly formed the Fu Hanjian Fan Support Club and sent Fu Hanjian to Fu Hanjian on Weibo After smashing a few yachts, he successfully became the president of the support club with a pure krypton gold gesture.

    At that time, Fu Hanjian was lying on her shoulder, watching her make many arrangements for the group, kissed her on the cheek and said with a smile, "President, hello."

    "Don't make trouble." Xie Meng was too busy.

    Seeing that she ignored him, Fu Han pouted and said, "If you become my president, then I will also be the president of your support club."

    Xie Meng didn't pay attention and concentrated on handling the matter.

    Seeing this, Fu Han thought for a while, took out his mobile phone, and really sneaked into Xie Meng's fan club. Following Xie Meng's example, he posted a few yachts on her Weibo, and was welcomed by fans in the fan club.

    However, the president of the support club has been decided long ago, so he can barely be a group friend.

    He was a little sullen, pulled out her phone, wrinkled his nose and said dissatisfiedly: "You ignore me, fans are more important than me?"

    "..." Xie Meng saw her phone was pulled, turned her head to see him looking aggrieved, and couldn't react Omega was bored when he came here, so he hugged him sideways, let him sit on his lap and asked with a smile, "What do you want me to do to you?"

    "You're either in the company after you come back from the film crew, or you're in charge of the support club."

    "But, leave The company has been around for so long, and there are indeed many things.”

    "But when you sleep at night, you just put your arms around me to sleep...the number of times you kiss me is a little less."

    Xie Meng was stunned for a while, thinking that the system is like a monitor every day, how dare she be like before?

    "This...young people need to be restrained." She said persuasively.

    Seeing the "hum", Fu Han pushed her away and walked upstairs, "Then you should restrain yourself! Young man!"

    Alpha was not like this before! I haven't touched him for a month or two.

    Entering the bedroom, he locked the door and jumped into the quilt sullenly, pouted his lips unhappy and said: "You are so indifferent, and you are still restrained."

    After a while, he got up and ran to look in the closet. Sure enough, she found the transparent clothes that Cheng Chengcheng had given her, thought about it and stuffed them back under the closet.

    Moderation, moderation is moderation.

    He sat in front of the dressing table and looked at himself in the mirror. In the mirror, his facial features were exquisite, and his skin was smooth and tender: "It's...it hasn't changed."

    Just as he was thinking about why Alpha was so indifferent, he saw the mirror In the movie, he gave him a wicked smile, tilted his head and said, "It really hasn't changed."

    Seeing that Fu Han was taken aback, he suddenly stood up, his heart clenched completely.

    what sound? What did he say in the mirror?

    When he looked again, the mirror returned to normal, as if nothing had happened.

    Seeing that Fu Han's throat rolled down, it must be...an illusion.

    The main creator of "Private the Moon" is constantly invited to participate in variety shows to enhance the publicity effect.

    Later, the planning of the rose video website invited Xie Meng's family to participate in the recording of "Let's Eat Season 2".

    Xie Meng didn't want to bring Xie Pei and Xie You to the scene, and didn't intend to agree, but Fu Hanjian repeatedly acted like a baby and expressed his desire to go, saying that there would be a lot of delicious food inside.

    Xie Meng checked the other three groups of guests, all of them were old acquaintances.

    One group is Fu Hanguang and Xia Yu's husband and wife, one group is Ji Ruishi and his sisters, and the other group is Liang Jiashi's family.

    This lineup is quite strong. Leaving aside Fu Hanguang's group, Ji Ruishi and his sisters are quite well-known in the circle, and Liang Jiashi is from a scholarly family. His family is either a professor or a doctor, and he is married to everyone. It is a wealthy family in the circle.

    Xie Meng agreed.

    Not only because Fu Hanjian wanted to eat delicious food, but also because Yanyan was deliberately isolated by Fu Hanjian in the circle before, this variety show happened to be an opportunity to help Yanyan break the inherent impression in the circle and make some friends.

    The Ji family and the Liang family are the breakthroughs.

    The author has something to say:

    I'm sorry, because the rough draft was published for the list. There are no more chapters for the time being.