Xie Meng turned around and rushed up, punching him in the face.

    Xie Pei was beaten to the ground, he couldn't believe it but he was not surprised, he laughed at himself while looking at her.

    "My mother has never been with other people! She has never been indiscreet! Can't you see how much she likes you! Can't see how many tears she shed for you!" Xie Meng pointed at his forehead with bruised veins , venting her dissatisfaction for the depressed woman in the hospital: "If you ask her! You will know how much she loves you! Love this family so much! Why do you completely deny her because of a few rumors outside! Don't trust her! She's your wife!"

    She scolded back, her eyes were red.

    Xie Pei smiled, as if he heard a joke: "How do you prove that she loves me? She has never been willing to leave the entertainment circle, isn't it just to hang out with those people?"

    "There's a notebook in the drawer of her room, go find it!" Xie Meng stared at him with disappointment in his eyes, and said word by word: "Go and see, and see what's written in her notebook!"

    After the birth, Xie Pei and his mother didn't communicate much.

    Gradually, the family became more and more deserted. At first, my mother went out to film, and there were some famous works, but after Xie Pei's derailment, she gradually suffered from depression. They were like two swallows flying alone, not communicating or talking on the phone. Even though my mother was hospitalized for a long time in the end, she didn't wait for Xie Pei and left due to a serious illness.

    Mother has the habit of keeping a diary.

    Recording bits and pieces, even posting some photos in the diary as souvenirs, and babbling about things, there are not only expectations for Xie Meng, but also countless questions and love for Xie Pei. The pain almost wrapped up her last few years .

    Xie Peizheng was taken aback, infected by the grief and indignation in her eyes, he was somewhat convinced.

    He stood up in silence, and walked out of the school step by step, with thousands of thoughts running through his chest, constantly denying and reshaping, but his pace became faster and faster.

    Maybe he had doubted it, but he didn't dare to imagine it, and he didn't dare to face it.

    But once people have nothing, they are more willing to believe in everything they once owned fiercely, desperately hoping to find evidence to prove its existence.

    Xie Meng stared blankly at the rippling lake, maintaining the posture that Xie Pei had left, not knowing what he was thinking.

    [System: So you are confused because you are afraid that Fu Hanjian will betray you? 】

    Xie Meng remained silent.

    [System: So I asked you last time, do you like Fu Hanjian, but you didn't get back to me. ]

    [System: You... like him]

    When it left last time, Xie Meng asked several times without answering, but now it probably knows the answer.

    Xie Meng pursed her thin lips, "I haven't thought about it."

    [System: Why don't you think about it now]

    Xie Meng covered his face with a tired face: "I shouldn't think about this problem."

    [System: You dare not like him, you are afraid of being betrayed by him. 】

    Xie Meng paused.

    [System: But what you said just now, can't you see that Fu Hanjian has never mixed with other alphas. ]