Unexpectedly, as soon as she was seated, there was a flower in front of her eyes, and there was a fragrant and soft Omega in her arms.

    Just as she was about to refuse, she was kissed by Omega on her lower lip. Xie Meng stared and her whole body stiffened.

    BIG guts! He actually kissed her casually!

    Does Ba always make people kiss casually? !

    Fu Hanjian learned that Alpha had blood-sickness and was afraid of cats yesterday, and he was so excited until now. When he saw Xie Meng's shocked eyes, he thought it was too cute. He put his arms around her neck and smiled sweetly, "Good morning kiss."

    "...Eat." Xie Meng took a steady breath, forced himself to calm down, and smiled uglier than crying.

    That's right, that's right, Fu Hanjian has always been vicious, didn't she just escape because she couldn't do it?

    But the more brutal is yet to come.

    Not only did Fu Hanjian not get off his lap, he even acted like a baby!

    Seeing that he was sitting on her lap, Fu Han didn't plan to get off. He picked up the cauliflower with his chopsticks and brought it to her mouth, with pink bubbles all over his body. Like her last time, he sweetly urged, "Ah, eat!" Ah."

    "..." Xie Meng's throat rolled down, and he took a bite of cauliflower under urging.

    Wait, was Omega so good at acting like a baby before she lost her memory? Isn't it gloomy and taciturn?

    "I want to eat that...shrimp meat...ah," Fu Hanjian glanced at the salad on the dining table, opened his mouth and urged with a smile, "Hurry up."

    Xie Meng swallowed the dish, seeing his temples bulging Jumping, reminding myself to keep calm and keep a distance, secretly nodding his head and making up his mind, he used a fork to stuff the vegetables into Omega's mouth, "Vegetables are delicious."

    "Hmm." Fu Hanjian chewed the vegetables, wrinkled his nose, and snorted He snorted: "I hate it!"

    Xie Meng breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that he hated it, and immediately said cheerfully: "This morning, I must finish eating the vegetables." That

    's right! As long as you do the things that Omega hates, you can keep your distance smoothly!

    Fu Hanjian pouted and looked at the vegetables in the bowl, and reluctantly let out an "oh".

    During this period of filming on the set, eating vegetables can't satisfy his needs at all, and he wants to eat meat every day.

    The salad was settled for breakfast.

    After tidying up, the two went to the crew to shoot as usual.

    Xie Meng wanted to quit, but "Private the Moon" was her full investment, how could the capitalists let the water go, and the filming of this scene was in the later stage, and it would be finished in a week or two.

    However, when doing styling, she flipped through the script and found a serious problem.

    Kiss scene.

    Kiss scene.

    Still a kiss scene.

    Eight of the ten games were chatting and chatting, Xing Jiang and Xia Liang kissed together, kissing against a tree, Bidong kissing in the storage room, kissing in the car, kissing in his arms, kissing in the arms Kissing in the fountain... Kissing in different places.     Xie Meng's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot. After putting on her school uniform, she ran to the screenwriter team to shoot the script. She glanced aggressively at the frightened screenwriters