Everyone seems to be living their own lives, more like individuals, but never like a family.

    Living together in the crew like this, serving tea and drinking water and asking for warmth, even though it is related to work, we have more contacts than in the past year, because they are relatives, which adds a bit of warmth.

    When Fu Hanjian knew that Xie Pei and Xie You were his assistants at first, he was flustered and confused.

    Shooting on the set, the two had to start working from him every day until the end of shooting at night.

    With two supervisors by his side, he was afraid of showing a bad side and leaving a bad impression on Xie Pei and Xie You, and then continued to oppose his filming, which caused him to maintain his best state under tension.

    "No matter how tired you are, you should also pay attention to your body. You are not alone now." Xie Pei said with great earnestness and earnestness.

    As long as Fu Hanjian gives birth to Alpha, he will be the heir of ASA Entertainment in the future.

    Seeing "Mmmm", Fu Han nodded his head like garlic, and said respectfully like a junior who listens to the opinions of the elders: "I will pay attention to it."

    Indeed, he is not alone now.

    After having Xie Meng, he felt extremely happy in everything he did.

    "Filming is really hard, and you are in this situation now, why don't you stop filming for now."

    "En, I understand."

    Seeing that he was still as well-behaved as before, Xie Pei nodded comfortably and said: "You're still obedient!" It's

    not like Xie Meng messing around all day long!

    "Mm, okay," Fu Hanjian nodded, with a smile on his lips, and he vowed, "When I finish filming, I will definitely exercise my body and do fitness every day."

    Xie Pei's smile froze, and he hurriedly corrected : "I didn't mean that, I told you to stop filming."

    Fu Hanjian continued to pretend to be stupid, saying "Okay" and "Thank you Dad" repeatedly, and then changed the subject: "When I finish filming this film, I will Take a good rest and prepare for the next film." After

    hanging out with Liang Jiazhi for a long time, I heard Liang Jiazhi talk about getting into the entertainment circle with his family, pretending to be stupid and fooling around. He knew that Xie Pei would bring up the old matter with him sooner or later, so he had already prepared the same strategy!

    First promise with all your mouth, then be good with your mouth, and then beat him to death without changing your words.

    Then, before Xie Pei changed his face, he ran away.

    Xie Pei closed his eyes and raised his forehead, thinking that the place in front of him is still the dodder flower that was randomly placed around a few months ago, completely Nagano.

    Who did it? !

    Xie Meng must have raised people wild during this time!

    Don't even listen to him!

    Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian didn't do any personnel work, and even messed around with their children.

    It seems that he is the only one who thinks about his little grandson.

    As a result, his star network search terms became "how to take care of a pregnant man", "what kind of work and rest is good for a man", "how to do prenatal education", "how to give birth to a smart and beautiful child", etc., even thinking about it. What gift to give after the baby is born.