Only now did she feel the seriousness of the matter. sex.

    "Fu Hanjian?" Fu Hanguang became irritable when he heard the name, his temples twitched hysterically and said, "It's Fu Hanjian again! In the past, when I wanted to marry Xia Yu, you just said you wanted to please Fu Hanjian, and pretended to be with you." Fu Hanjian has a good relationship! Now I’m married to Xia Yu! It’s him again! Could it be that Xia Yu likes him! Married me because I like him!”

    “Hanguang! Why don’t you understand!” Ruan Qing's complexion became more and more ugly, and her voice became heavy: "Every marriage in the Xia family has an estimated value. He is an invisible bridge between the Xia and Xie families, but now this bridge was completely destroyed at the last banquet of the Fu family. There is not much left.

    " Why do you think your father and sister insisted on sticking together?

    "In the past, Fu Hanjian might just be the vase of Xie's family. We needed this kind of relationship, but now Xie Meng almost spoiled him. If you want wind or rain, you need it even more. relation."

    A little apprehension flashed in Fu Hanguang's eyes, he bit his lips and remembered the text messages he had sent to Xie Meng recently when he was in a bad mood, and he suffocated for breath.

    "What to do...I...I..."

    "What's wrong?" Seeing his expression, Ruan Qing suddenly had a bad feeling.

    Fu Hanguang faltered and turned his eyes away: "No, it's nothing."

    Ruan Qing pressed again, and Fu Hanguang prevaricated by saying that he was afraid that he had bullied Fu Hanjian before.

    In "Private the Moon", Wei Hanghang and Ye Jing found the amulet that Wei Hanghang lost in the storage room and it was locked.

    In the slightly dark environment, the actors and actresses in the camera went from being repelled at the beginning to Wei Hanghang who couldn't stand the cold and was hugged by Ye Jing expressionlessly in his arms to keep warm. The two exchanged words because of embarrassment. But a little red.

    Fu Hanjian, who was sitting in the waiting area outside, looked into the camera, rubbed his neck occasionally, and pulled the zipper of the school uniform to the top, for fear of revealing the collarbone and hickey marks on his neck. Secretly annoyed that last night's alpha was too much, it was completely different from the first night, more intense and passionate.     In the past, he always thought that Alpha was gentle, gentle and polite, and it was impossible for him to say something that would make people blush and heartbeat, but last night, he changed his normal routine and asked this and that in his ear.     He was too ashamed to ask questions.     Like "Is your husband amazing", "Smart", "Is your body good", "Are you good-looking", you really have to ask the answer every sentence, otherwise you won't let him go, and after thinking about it carefully, you will tell him one by one yesterday His ideal girlfriend fits the bill, and Alpha seems to be jealous.     However, that is the ideal Alpha in high school, so of course there will be a little fantasy.     For some reason, strands of sweetness surged in his chest.     At this moment, Cheng Xing came in from the outside with a gift box in his arms, stuffed the flowers into his arms with a smile, and congratulated him, "I didn't expect that when the fans visited the class just now, there was still yours, and I even gave you a small gift." .”

    Fu Hanjian didn't expect fans to give gifts just after his comeback, and after receiving the gifts, he began to unwrap them curiously.

    After the ribbon was untied and the wrapping paper was removed, there was a boxy silver-gray box inside. When he opened the lid, he saw a torn shirt inside, with some blood stains on it.