"Mr. Xie, this is inappropriate." The director was caught off guard. He never expected this kind of thing to happen on the set. Seeing this matter stir up a pot of porridge, he hurriedly said, "No matter what, Si Jin is an appointed actor. ... If this is FIRE, where can I find an actor halfway through..." The

    smile on the corners of Si Jin's lips froze completely, with traces of unwillingness in his eyes, and he didn't care: "Mr. Xie, you may have forgotten, this movie The drama is invested by Haiyue Group." The

    director was paralyzed, seeing that this matter could not be saved.

    I have seen ignorant people, but I have never seen such ignorant people! Even if Si Jin had her back against the majestic mountains, how could this person in front of her dare to provoke and contradict casually?

    "Jinxiu, after three minutes, this person has to disappear from the crew." Xie Meng said lightly, and then said to the director, "Let's put Xia Liang's filming on hold for now, and we will ask for a half-day leave."

    Before the director could respond, she Grabbing Omega's hand, he headed out of the school.

    Jin Xiu directly asked someone to "invite" Si Jin out, and even invited out Haiyue Entertainment's manager.

    When Si Jin left, his face was gloomy and frightening, and he squinted at Jin Xiu sharply, as if he was going to peel someone's skin, cramp his muscles, and smash his bones into ashes.

    Since it was impossible to shoot Xing Jiang and Xia Liang's rivalry scene, the director had to switch scenes and shoot the scenes of Wei Hanghang and Ye Jing first.

    Liang Jiashi and Su Wanbai sat next to each other and gnawed on apples with great relish. Outside of the battle situation, they were glad that they didn't get caught up in the flames of the war. They ate melons and ate the whole process, and it was amazing to watch.

    Ah, the new cast is miserable!

    Ah, how she loved him!

    Ah, how he loved her!

    Seeing that Fu Han was taken away from school, he became worried, his eyebrows could not be stretched, and his heart was always uneasy.

    Si Jin was Liang Chi, the Liang Chi who almost violated him, the smell and touch of the other party seemed to be engraved in his bones, and even a little closer would make him physically sick, and he would recognize him even if he turned to ashes.

    There was an explanation for the red roses delivered by courier some time ago, it was delivered by Liang Chi.

    But wasn't she sent to prison by Xie Meng? Why is it still here?

    What does she want to do? She didn't come well.

    Xie Meng pushed her away, but what next? How was he going to remind her?

    When I walked to the school gate, two uninvited guests came.

    A black maglev car stopped in front of Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian.

    Xie Meng paused, and Fu Han, who was behind him, bumped into him absent-mindedly, raised his eyes with a "huh" and regained his senses. He looked over Alpha's shoulder and saw two people coming out from both sides of the maglev vehicle.

    If it wasn't Fu Xuan and Fu Hanning, who else?

    "Xie Meng, Han Jian, we are going to visit the class." Fu Xuan got out of the car with a smile all over his face, and looked at the two of them amiably, as if nothing had happened at the banquet before, and immediately said warmly like a family "Isn't this a coincidence? You came out."