Xie Meng protected the timid Omega behind him, glanced at the hands that hugged the Omega, and looked straight into the slightly smiling eyes, exuding powerful and cold pheromones, full of aggressiveness He rushed towards the new actor, but his voice was as light as the wind: "I'm serious."

    Yanyan was accompanied by her after joining the group, and it was relatively normal to interact with all kinds of people on the set, and almost never had any strong stress reactions.

    The situation is developing in a good direction, but the situation is changing with the emergence of new actors.

    Yan Yan really dislikes contacting this person.

    No matter who she is, Yan Yan can no longer be in contact with her.

    The director and screenwriter were almost scared to death by these words.

    Mr. Xie must take it seriously, can this filming continue? Isn't this just a joke?

    The 3S-level Alpha's release of coercion is not a joke. Si Jin instinctively released the pheromone to resist the moment she came into contact with the sake-flavored pheromone. She gritted her teeth and smiled as if she was not affected at all: "Mr. Xie, this is just a play."

    Xie Meng didn't say a word, his eyes became colder.

    The director over there was annoyed that the newcomer was ignorant, and even President Xie dared to provoke him, so he hurriedly shouted: "Ten minutes of rest, each group checks the equipment."

    Then they began to rest again, and the staff looked at President Xie as a sign of going crazy , While checking the equipment and equipment, he couldn't help pricking up his ears to secretly watch the center of the storm.

    "Mr. Fu, are you okay?" The director smiled kindly, and patiently greeted Fu Hanjian who was hiding behind Xie Meng.

    Fu Hanjian bit his thin lips, gave a vague "hmm", and tightened the hem of Xie Meng's shirt by seven or eight points.

    The director heaved a sigh of relief when he heard the words, and smiled at Xie Meng:

    "Boss Xie, this scene is the first time Xia Liang bumped into the school bully and was frightened. Teacher Fu got emotional when he entered the scene, which is normal. "

    Xie Meng remained silent, without taking his eyes off Si Jin at all.

    No one knew what she was thinking, but the chill in her eyes was hard to ignore.

    "Mr. Fu," Si Jin tensed up, with cold sweat dripping from his forehead, looked down at Fu Hanjian, saw him hiding like a bunny, and asked softly, "Can you continue to shoot?" Isn't that right?"

    Seeing that he hid behind Xie Meng again, Fu Han was full of resistance to respond, but he was afraid that Alpha would notice that something was wrong with him, so he hesitated and said: "I...I don't feel well, I..."

    He is still there Randomly looking for reasons how to avoid the next shooting, who knew that the Alpha in front of him interrupted him.

    "You have been FIRE." Alpha looked at Si Jin coldly, and said with thin lips.

    Fu Han was startled, grabbed the fabric of her clothes and raised his eyes to look sideways at her, not knowing why she made this decision.

    Glancing at Si Jin on the opposite side, he was so frightened that he looked away again, bit his lip and remained silent.

    Director and crew: "!?"

    Damn it! The new actor who was airborne by Nima is about to be fired by Mr. Xie before his butt is hot!