Fu Hanjian said with a blank face: "...?"

    At this moment, the director who saw the movement here rushed over, and enthusiastically rushed to the table to introduce Xie Meng: "This is ASA Entertainment Xie Meng, the president of our TV series, is currently the second investor of our drama, in order to ensure the quality of the drama, he will stay in the crew to supervise for a long time in the coming days."

    Liang Jiashi and Su Wanbai retreated early to the other side of the square table, standing Standing straight, as if waiting for the director to speak, turning into an applause machine, "slapping" non-stop, flattering.

    "Welcome Mr. Xie, welcome to supervise!"

    "We must do a good job in filming."

    "We will never disappoint Mr. Xie's investment." The

    crew took a look: Yes, this is a husband and wife!

    It's like glue! Mr. Xie is almost as a pendant on Fu Hanjian's body.

    After a while of introductions and greetings, the meal resumed.

    The director stayed with him, talking to liven up the atmosphere, but Su Wanbai and Liang Jiashi, the hundreds of ducks were as quiet as chickens at the moment, grilling meat with trepidation, the legs under the table shook like sieves, and their mouths seemed to be sewn together. Fu Hanjian responded politely from time to time, but when Xie Meng was seriously roasting meat and vegetables, he only replied with a faint "um".

    This made the director's head bald, and felt that the atmosphere was not hot anymore.

    Su Wanbai ate a few slices of barbecue and it became too spicy. He reached for the Coke, and happened to meet Xie Meng to get the can of Coke.

    Su Wan's face was full of bullying, and he felt as if he had touched the claw of a dragon, so he immediately withdrew his hand in fright.

    It's really not that she was cowardly, it was that she hugged his wife and was caught on the spot, and even yelled that she wanted to be Fu Han to see Miss Sister... Let's make trouble!

    "Don't you want to drink Coke?" Xie Meng took another can, turned over the roasted vegetables and asked calmly when she saw that she didn't move.

    Omega's hands under the table pulled the hem of her suit several times, and looked at several people from time to time, absent-mindedly eating meat.

    When Su Wanbai heard her talk, his mind was stuck, and he said with a sad face, "From now on, Fu Hanjian will be my brother! Am I going to treat him as the big brother?"

    After she finished speaking, she wished she could bite off her tongue, and continued to smirk, I can't wait to tear a crack and get in and never come out.

    Liang Jiazhi froze completely, fearing that the table would be splashed with blood today, he asked in a trembling voice while holding the Bing Kuo Luo: "Um, is that still drinking Bing Kuo Luo?"

    Why is my heroine so sick? Are you sure the director didn't pick it up from the trash? !

    Director: Where did you get the two hundred and five? What about the brain?

    Fu Hanjian: Where am I? What am I doing? I'm suddenly going to be the big brother?

    Jinxiu: On the means of killing love rivals in the cradle - becoming brothers and sisters.

    Xie Meng, who was brushing the pork belly with sauce, gave a faint "hmm", raised his eyes to look at Su Wanbai who was tense all over, and said with thin lips, "Call me, brother, listen."