"She may hate me when she regains her memory."

    "Once a person's love is released, it is difficult to take back. The relationship is so thin."

    "But if it is so... thin?"

    "You can't be so unconfident when you like someone, it will make yourself very unattractive. Falling in love is not just for you, you don't have to You don't have to feel ashamed and entangled, because no one forces her to love you, enjoy being in love, do everything you want to do with her, be unrestrained, don't be so timid."

    Fu Hanjian chewed his words, feeling in vain Opened up a bit, smiled and nodded: "I understand."

    While falling in love with Alpha, he should do things that he wanted to do but couldn't do before, and enjoy being in love.

    "How's the contact with people now?"

    "I don't particularly reject the people she has contacted, but it's still uncomfortable."

    "It's much better."

    "But, I'm going to the filming crew."

    "If you're uneasy, you can I suggest you let her accompany you."

    "But..."

    "Try it."

    Fu Hanjian hesitated after returning home, and he couldn't utter such a clingy request.

    When having dinner with Alpha at night, he thought that he would have to be separated from Alpha for two months, and the crew was filming in a semi-closed mode, and he didn't know when he would see Alpha. Gao Buxing tugged at her sleeve, and asked, "A Meng, will you visit me on set?" "Ah

    ." Xie Meng responded lightly, and picked some vegetables for him.

    Fu Han was unhappy when he saw Qingcai, "Then how often do you see me?"

    Xie Meng nodded his forehead: "We'll see when the time comes." Seeing that he

    got an uncertain answer, Fu Han poked the green vegetable with his chopsticks, thinking Alpha would be perfunctory sullenly.

    The evening is not over yet.

    Fu Xuan and Fu Hanning came to visit, and according to the housekeeper's report, they brought some gifts. Xie Meng simply said "no see" and turned them away. Fu Hanjian didn't object, but he couldn't understand how embarrassing the last banquet was. Still come to the door.

    "Go and recite the lines after eating, don't be lazy." Xie Meng casually reminded, as if no one had ever visited.

    Seeing this, Fu Han let out an "ah", and buried his head in eating the vegetables in distress. His taste buds have been getting used to the vegetables for a while, and finally the pain is not so painful.

    Since he hasn't filmed for a long time, he is nervous after all, and he doesn't want to cause trouble to the crew. In fact, the second actor's lines are not too many. He has memorized them one by one, and now he is memorizing the lines of the male lead and the female lead.

    Fu Xuan and Fu Hanning, who were rejected, sat in the car, and the bodyguard told him bluntly that they were rejected.

    This closed door is not good, but many contracts of the Fu family have been lost since that day, and there is a tendency to continue to lose, which has completely affected the revenue of this quarter.

    "Dad, we won't be seen anymore, let's go." Fu Hanning said reluctantly.

    Fu Xuan frowned slightly, looked at the dark green belt inside the iron gate, and asked in silence for a while: "What does your brother Fu Hanjian usually like?"