But Alpha was suspicious and wanted to speak, and when he turned his head, he was kissed by Omega. When he was about to back off, Alpha held the back of his head, which deepened the kiss, causing his chest to thump, and his cheeks were so hot that they could boil eggs.

    With the warm fragrance of nephrite in his arms, Xie Meng smelled the snow-capped mountains on Omega's body and was reluctant to leave.

    At this moment, the little girl took the initiative to kiss, and every cell was full of clingy thoughts, so she couldn't help but want to cling to him and get closer.

    "You...you're not leaving? It's half past eight." Fu Han saw the clock on the wall and pushed her shoulder to remind her.

    Xie Meng reluctantly kissed his forehead, rubbed his soft hair and said, "Hey, wait until I get home."

    She knew why the kings of ancient times didn't want to go to court early. With such a delicate Omega around, Where is work so important.

    But she still wants to make money to support her family, so she has to think about life in the long run.

    "Yeah." Seeing that the hair was being stroked, Fu Han felt as comfortable as a cat being brushed, and nodded in response with a smile.

    After Xie Meng left, he and the maids put away the bowls and chopsticks, went to the backyard to feed the cat, brushed the cat and chatted, and went to feed the fish in the lotus pond, because he happened to see the gardener in charge of the orchard driving a magnetic levitation tricycle into the backyard. Mountain orchard, he thought for a while, jumped into the car, sat in the co-pilot and walked towards the orchard.

    The oranges are ripe.

    Compared with when it came up, the sweetness of the juice has increased several degrees.

    Fu Hanjian picked several baskets of oranges.

    After returning home, he was not very free, so he simply peeled the oranges and made small cakes with the maids in the kitchen.

    In fact, he likes to cook very much, and he is very happy when he cooks, not to mention the little cake he baked is for Alpha.

    Since he picked more oranges, he simply prepared more and squeezed the juice from the remaining three oranges.

    When making small cakes, I calculated the time and cooked hoof flower soup by the way. After finishing these, it was exactly eleven o'clock.

    The maids delivered the things to the car, and Fu Hanjian and the butler drove to ASA for entertainment.

    It was about 11:30 when we arrived, and the butler gave the things to the front desk to distribute to the company employees. Fu Hanjian went up the stairs to the CEO's office with small cakes, juice and soup, and greeted the people in the secretary's office.

    Nan Jiang and the others watched Omega enter the CEO's office, and noticed that his body was smeared with a faint smell of sake, his cheeks were rosy, and his skin was tender and smooth, and they immediately gathered together and said in unison: "Beast."

    This beast does not know who it is referring to.

    As the lunch break is approaching, the company's anonymous group became popular because of the small cakes sent by Fu Hanjian

    [ASA anonymous chat diving group]

    [Little soldier quack: Tell me, will the lady send Mr. Xie soup this time, will she be caught again? The secretary got dumped? ]

I super super super Love you! [Female A Male O]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें