"Isn't that right? It's been said that our Department of Economics and Management abducted his favorite student, so it's useless." Cheng Yuan clicked his tongue a few times, and joked, "But look now... the one we abducted from the Department of Economics and Management is not bad. No wonder Yuan Jia is full of yin and yang all day long."

    Fu Hanjian was rarely praised and blessed, especially by an elder teacher, and quietly held Xie Meng's hand, his heart was as sweet as honey.

    "Teacher's praise." Xie Meng answered kindly.

    Cheng Yuan smiled and said: "I won't bother you young people, we will talk next time when I have time."

    Wait for Cheng Yuan to leave.

    Fu Hanjian immediately jumped on Xie Meng's back, avoiding being restrained, wrapped her neck like a general who was sure of victory and said, "Should I still call you little brother?"

    "Little brother." Xie Meng hugged subconsciously. Standing on two thin legs, carrying the person on his back, he shouted without fear of death.

    Seeing that he couldn't really squeeze Alpha's neck, Fu Han anxiously moved down to Alpha's right ear, and lightly bit her earlobe. Hearing her pain, he said as if he had found some kind of cipher key: "Don't shout!" Already ."

    The voice was soft and waxy, not so much like a threat, but rather like a spoiled child.

    How did Xie Meng know that Omega jumped the wall in a hurry, and the corners of his lips slightly raised: "Yes."

    There are not many opportunities to play with Omega like this, and Omega is still open and undisguised.

    This is what Omega really looks like.

    Seeing this, Fu Han let go, buried his head in the crescent of her neck and sniffed the faint smell of sake, "It's not too bad."

    Xie Meng walked around the playground behind his back, listening to Omega chatting from university to high school, from high school to junior high school, and then from junior high school to elementary school, every bit of it was trivial things in his past life, but those things There is no trace of the Fu family.

    When leaving school, Fu Hanjian was sitting in the co-pilot and fastened his seat belt. When Xie Meng was about to drive the engine, he reached out and held her hand on the steering wheel, bit his lip and looked at her deeply, saying: "Xie Meng, I miss my mother."

    "Yeah."

    "I want to go to the beach."

    Xie Meng called the housekeeper to arrange the family affairs, and under the guidance of the navigation, he went to the beach that Fu Hanjian said.

    It was already eleven o'clock when we arrived at the seaside, the sea area was churning with the sound of splashing water, and the tide was coming in wave after wave. The broken neon lights and the starry sky are like a strange scroll, slowly extending towards the beach.

    Fu Hanjian lay on the car window and looked towards the sparkling sea, the sound of the dripping sea made him fall silent.

    After a long time, he slowly said:

    "This sea is my first birthday present from my mother."

    "When I miss her, I will come here."

    "Xie Meng, do you know? I am in kindergarten When I was young, I really hoped that someone would hold a parent-teacher meeting for me, I really hoped that I was bullied at school, and I hoped that it was my dad who would take care of things..."