" Before the electric cooker was confiscated, Cheng Chengcheng liked to cook all kinds of food. Once he ate hot and sour noodles and attracted all the classmates next door..."

    "And there are more, my surname is Fu, I had the same surname as the little brother in the most popular fairy tale drama "The Thorn" at that time, so they gave me the nickname "Little Brother". "

    Xie Meng raised his eyebrows and called out: "Little senior brother. "

    " Don't shout! Seeing that Fu Han feigned anger, he pouted and threatened, "Call me to scratch you again!" "

    Nicknames in college can quickly enhance the relationship between brothers, and calling them after a long time is strange and weird, and a little shameful.

    "Little senior brother, little senior brother..." Xie Meng chewed, as if he got a novelty Looking at him like a child and shouting, he couldn't help teasing him.

    Seeing that what he said must be done, Fu Han stretched out his hand and scratched at her, "Don't shout...don't shout..."

    "Hahaha..." Xie Meng was caught off guard by the attack, and fought back frantically, scratching at him.

    The two were laughing and joking on the playground, Xie Meng saw the right moment and bent over to lift him up, completely shackled him, and asked, "Should you shout?!

    " It was almost folded and hung on her shoulders, softly hammering her waist and pursing her lips, she refused: "     No.

    "

Han Jian struggled, his ears burned, and said in a panic, "Stop shouting, or I'll ignore you..."

    What, Alpha knew to bully him.

    "Is it... Xie Meng?" A

    deep and old voice sounded not far away.

    Xie Meng wanted to tease Omega again, following the voice, he saw the old man with gray beard and relevant information flashed in his mind.

    This old man is the dean of the Department of Economics and Management, and also Xie Meng's tutor. He is highly respected and has a very high prestige in the school. She hurriedly put Omega down.

    "Hello Chengyuan." As if nothing had happened, she greeted the old dean who was approaching gradually.

    When Fu Han saw that his toes had landed on the ground, he never expected to meet an elder who knew Xie Meng. He was so ashamed that his ears were burning red, and he wished he could get into a crack in the ground and never come out again. The dean said: "Hello, teacher." The

    voice was like spring water, timid.

    "Okay, okay..." Cheng Yuan stood still in front of the two, and was quite surprised to see them, smiled amiably, looked at Xie Meng and commented: "I haven't seen you for a few years, but you are more energetic than before."

    "The teacher is also much younger than before." Xie Meng said.

    "Why do you come to school?"

    "Look at your alma mater. What about you?"

    "After dinner, let's go for a walk."

    Cheng Yuan laughed, set his eyes on the Omega behind her, sized him up a little, and said, "No wonder old man Yuan Gana gets angry with me every now and then..."

    Fu Han saw Hearing the name of the tutor, I asked, "My teacher is angry with you?" The

    Department of Acting and the Department of Economics and Management have never been in harmony, and this is the consensus of Imperial College.