He couldn't believe it and stared at Fu Han who threw the bucket aside, the wet and sticky feeling made him extremely uncomfortable, his fists were clenched tightly, and a dangerous and irritable voice came out of his lips: "Fu, Han ,See!"

    Seeing that his chest trembled slightly, Fu Han didn't know how to put the hand that threw the bucket away. He couldn't even believe that he really imitated Alpha and threw the bucket at Fu Hanguang. Pulled back.

    "You dirty my clothes, I dirty yours, it's fair." He forced himself to calm down, breathing tightly, imitating the sharp eyes of Alpha when he faced Lin Peipei and others last time, making himself look Keep calm!

    Alpha did teach him a lot.

    He is not a poor student, on the contrary, he understands by analogy, draws inferences from one instance, and has always been smart.

    It's not that he can't learn to resist, he can only compromise, he just knows that resisting is useless, but Alpha told him that resisting is useful.

    "Are you looking for death?!" Fu Han blushed, took two steps forward, grabbed the hand sanitizer on the sink and walked towards him aggressively.

    Seeing his heart pounding, Fu Han paused and said: "Do you dare to tear yourself apart with me and Xie Meng? The Xia family is not alone in looking at you and marrying the Fu family! The Xia family wants to marry Xie Meng." Get involved!"

    These words hit Fu Hanguang's seven inches like a sharp stab, making him stop in his footsteps, how could he know that Fu Hanguang would actually join him in the army.

    He held the hand sanitizer bottle tightly, pretending to be calm and said: "Xia Yu and I are not married!"

    "Then believe it or not, as long as I go out and say that you bully me, Xie Meng will definitely not let you go." Fu Hanjian said so, but he had no idea.

    This is the first time he has been categorical in so many years as an obedient card, pretending to be a tiger, and bullying others.

    Fu Hanguang gritted his teeth and stared at him, and saw the necklace and hickey on his neck, remembering that Xie Meng had been pampering Fu Hanjian like crazy during this time, but he felt a little bit of faith.

    "So, apology." Fu Hanjian's expression was cold and his eyes were indifferent, and he tried his best to imitate the appearance of Alpha when he drove Lin Peipei away a few days ago.

    But the slightly curled fingers revealed his nervousness and anxiety, and he was not so optimistic about the result, but he was stubborn enough to expect an apology.

    Like a long, long time ago,

    they destroyed his dolls,

    they burned his textbooks and test papers as a prank,

    they used paint to graffiti on the clean walls in his bedroom, and

    when they made mistakes, they blamed him and threw away his bedroom keys Into the sewer...

    Because of being alone, lonely and uneasy, fear is like countless grasping hands constantly grasping towards compromise.

    He didn't expect them to apologize, because the bad guys could never be expected to wake up, so he wanted them to apologize.

    "..." Fu Hanguang was stunned by his cold and stern eyes for a moment, but it was more uncomfortable for him to apologize to Fu Han than to kill him. Apologizing is also fine! I can talk to Xie Meng by the way, just talk about your third year in high school, how many men you caught, how many men you fucked..."