"Yeah." Xie Meng responded lightly, and quietly put the note given by the doctor into his suit pocket.

    She glanced at Jinxiu who was standing at the door and said, "Go and go through the discharge procedures."

    Fu Hanjian hugged her with his eyes closed, feeling that there was nothing better than this.

    If Alpha knew about it, he would definitely go back to the root cause, and would not love him anymore. He didn't want to lose Alpha at all.

    He has never stopped seeing a psychiatrist, and the doctor said that his condition is getting better and that as long as he tries to accept himself, he can be cured.

    For the first time, he couldn't wait to get better from this disease, and to be able to communicate like ordinary people, and Alpha didn't need to worry at all.

    "Yes."

    Jin Xiu nodded in response, turned around and went through the corresponding discharge procedures with the doctor, couldn't help being amazed.

    Who can imagine? The two elm heads have opened up in the past few days, and the speed of progress can be called a thousand miles a day.

    It was eight o'clock in the evening after the formalities were completed.

    As the dark night falls, thousands of lights are lit, like lighthouses waiting for people to return home, and the bustling streets gradually prosper.

    Xie Meng gave Jinxiu the taxi fare and drove Fu Hanjian home.

    During the meal, Fu Hanjian wrinkled his nose and ate the vegetables that Xie Meng picked up, including carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, cucumbers, etc., but he swore in the hospital that he would not be taken for an examination for the sake of alpha, no matter how unpalatable Bit by bit, he chewed without emotion, eating in pain.

    Xie Meng ate slowly, but it was not as difficult as Fu Hanjian. When he put down his chopsticks, he saw that there were hills of vegetables in the Omega bowl. He was very interested in watching him fight with the vegetables.

    This was the first time she met an Omega who hated vegetables so much, and was very fanatical about meat.

    However, isn’t Omega afraid of eating high-calorie food and gaining weight?

    "Um... can you help me change Mengmeng's clothes?" He looked disheveled after eating, and when he saw that she had finished eating, he was worried about the cat again, knowing that the meal would not be finished in a while, "It was washed. Yes, it hasn't worn small clothes for several days."

    Xie Meng smiled stiffly.

    Help... help!

    "Go, go," Fu Hanjian tugged at her sleeves, and looked at her expectantly like a deer, "Have you changed Mengmeng's clothes yet?"

    Xie Meng felt like a scumbag.

    Omega has worked so hard to raise the cub, but who knows that she has never even changed the clothes and fed the cat food, if she refuses again, she will be completely scum.

    The words of refusal lingered in her throat for a while, she took a deep breath, like a general about to go to the battlefield, nodded solemnly with a sense of sadness and sorrow, "I'll change."

    "Yes, change Remember to sterilize your clothes first, there is a sterilizing product in the storage box next to the cat house in the backyard, just wipe it on.” Fu Hanjian reminded them one by one, and the corners of his lips rose slightly: “Mengmeng is very sticky , I really like to wear small clothes."