Afterwards, the smell of alcohol infiltrated the glands, causing his whole body to flow like electricity, hugging Alpha tightly.

    The temporary marking lasted three minutes.

    Seeing that his consciousness seemed to be on a long journey, Fu Han lay limply in alpha's arms, drowsy, and his breathing gradually became calm.

    Xie Meng sent him into the bathroom bathtub, put hot water again, put the changed clothes on the shelf, and saw that he was still dizzy and wanted to take off his coat.

    Between husband and wife, it shouldn't be a big deal for an alpha to undress an Omega.

    "You go out," Fu Han saw that he was sitting barefoot in the bathtub, and when he saw Alpha reaching out to take off the hem of his sweater, he quickly grabbed his hand, pushed her hand and said shyly, "I'll do it myself, you go out..."

    Thank you Meng thought it was funny, she didn't know why he was so shy, she lowered her head and kissed his forehead and said, "Well, I'll wait for you to eat outside."

    "Yes." Fu Hanjian nodded obediently.

    Xie Meng left the bathroom and closed the door by the way.

    When I left the bedroom, I saw cleaners cleaning the floor. The high-tech tools cleaned it quickly, and the sofa had already been moved, so it was empty at the moment.

    However, the ASA staff handled the matter neatly and with high efficiency. Jinxiu had already ordered the new sofa during the lunch break, but it could only be done when he went down, so he had to report the relevant work to Xie Meng first.

    Jinxiu reminded: "Mr. Xie, the day after tomorrow is my wife's younger sister Fu Hanning who returned from studying in other planets. The Fu family specially organized a reception banquet and invited many celebrities. If you guessed right, Mr. Fu should be paving the way for Fu Hanning " Do

    you want to go with Madam?" "The

    invitation was handed over two days ago, but the internal affairs of the ASA Entertainment Group are complicated, so it is not an important matter.

    " Why don't you go? "Xie Meng flipped through the financial statements, looked up at Jin Xiu casually, and said with a half-smile, "You said that my father-in-law invited many celebrities to pave the way for Fu Hanning, so if you don't go, you're sorry for his hard work. "

    She has heard of Fu Hanning a little bit. According to reports, she is Fu Hanjian's half-sister. She is an S-level Alpha who has studied abroad on several planets. However, considering Fu Hanjian's character, she can vaguely guess that the Fu family is interested in her. His attitude, I'm afraid he bullied Omega less, so what kind of accident could this be for Fu Hanning. When

    Jinxiu saw her smile, he knew that the boss definitely had no good intentions. Secretly

    , he sweated for the Fu family first.

    Fifteen minutes later, Fu Hanjian came out of the bedroom after taking a shower wearing a white sweater and jeans.

    Xie Meng heard the door opening and raised his eyes to look at him. He saw that he was steaming all over his body, his face was as rosy and shiny as a freshly peeled egg shell, and his lips were more colorful than usual. The white sweater was simple in style. It fits perfectly on Omega.

    Like an immature college student who just entered school.

    At this time, Xie Meng's heart was filled with a different kind of sweetness.