"Should I go to the company with you in a while, or go home?" Fu Hanjian showed a relaxed smile, remembering the question he had been hesitating just now.

    It is indeed a very simple question, but Alpha is indifferent and unsmiling. In the past, he always exudes a strong and powerful aura, making people afraid to speak casually.

    Simple and trivial questions like this, let alone ask.

    However, he always wanted to ask.

    At this moment, as if he strayed into the territory of the demon king, he tentatively stretched out his feet and broke into a little bit of territory, nervous and apprehensive.

    Xie Meng didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Where do you want to go?"

    Fu Hanjian bit his lip, seeing that she was not impatient at all, and boldly said because he got the gift: "I want to go to the company with you, and I want to watch you give a press conference Will it be okay?"

    I don't want to go home.

    After receiving the gift, I really want to cling to Alpha.

    Xie Meng rubbed the hair on the back of his head, and said like smoothing the hair of a fluffy animal: "Okay."

    Seeing that Fu Han was caressed by the warm palm, feeling warm, he asked again: "Then...then I Can I go to the company to find you at any time in the future?"

    He thought, he was pushing his limits.

    "If you want to come, you can do it."

    It's all right.

    If you want to go, can you?

    From now on, I no longer have to wait for her at home all day long, and I can see her anytime in the future.

    Fu Han saw that her chest was swollen, stretched, like a ghost, and he kissed her lips, and the moment he touched her lips, his mind was buzzing after he pushed her away slightly, like a child who stole someone else's candy As if thinking about running away, his eyes dodged and he looked towards his knees: "That... I..."

    This was the first time he kissed her in a real sense after Alpha lost his memory.

    The lips were softly touched, and Xie Meng was tainted with a little snow-capped mountain flavor, which was fresh and natural, and the tip of the heart was slightly sweet with a kiss, and the eyes were a bit dark.

    She pressed his chin to force their eyes to meet, kissed his thin lips lightly, stared at Omega whose pupils were gradually dilated, and said in a deep voice, "Jinxiu, close the window."

    Seeing Fu Han Suffocating: "...!" A

    kiss... a kiss came up.

    Jin Xiu was busy watching the road conditions, and thoughtfully turned the maglev car on the black envelope mode, his hands holding the steering wheel trembled slightly.

    ...It was quite sudden, and this is about to...kiss and kiss?

    The window glass of the maglev car is covered with a layer of blackness, and the trees that are constantly receding outside can be vaguely seen, but the inside cannot be seen at all from the outside.

    The next moment, Xie Meng hugged Omega's waist and kissed his lips again.

    The Omega in his arms put his hands on her chest, allowing her to grab the sweetness of his body bit by bit, and responded greenly and clumsily, almost retreating, being kissed so that his little head flinched back, and the back of his head kept deepening when she held it. this kiss.