"..."

    "Ten million!" Fu Hanguang frowned, gritted his teeth and held up a placard to shout.

    The budget for the tears of the Cornano Mermaid was five million, and this asking price was far beyond the budget, but whoever could snatch the gem from him, even if Fu Han saw no way, he would take the gem even if he paid for it!

    Xia Yu beside him grabbed his hand, pressed down the number plate, and gave him a forbidden look.

    "I'll pay for it myself." Fu Hanguang peeled off Xia Yu's hand, stood up with his head held high, proudly raised his placard again, and shouted firmly, "Ten million!"

    Xia Yu frowned into the word "Chuan".

    It's crazy to fry a gem to 10 million.

    Xie Meng didn't raise his sign.

    She gently stroked the edge of the number plate with her fingertips, her eyes were dim, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

    Fu Hanjian also felt that Xie Meng would not raise his placard anymore, so he gave a faint sigh of relief.

    After all, at the auction, no one knows whether the other party will not raise their cards in the next moment. If the other party does not raise their cards, it means that Xie Meng will have to spend nearly 10 million to buy a gem.

    "Ten million once." The auctioneer was full of smiles, and was extremely satisfied with the result. He glanced around at the guests in the venue, and his eyes once again rested on Fu Hanguang, whose lips were upturned triumphantly, and said, "Ten million!" ..."

    Before he finished speaking, a familiar voice called out lightly: "Eleven million."

    Xie Meng leisurely held up

    the number plate, and Fu Hanjian looked at her in surprise, seeing that she looked like a It was as if people were drinking tea and chatting, and the price was even more insignificant. The thin lips moved slightly, held back, and couldn't ask a word.

    At this time, Alpha turned around to meet his eyes, smiled as if he had seen through him, and said, "What do you want to ask?"

    "You..." Fu Hanjian hesitated for a moment, and being stared at so tenderly by her seemed to give him Infinite courage, which was unprecedented before, he approached her ear and asked softly, "Do you really want to buy it?"

    This posture is like a couple whispering, intimate and ambiguous.

    The warm breath fell on the pinna, and Xie Meng whispered in a low voice: "Yes."

    Fu Hanjian: "?!" The

    answer was expected, but also beyond reason, forcing Fu Hanjian to turn his head slightly and look at him in surprise. She just ran into those dark eyes like ink, and didn't know how to ask her next sentence.

    what? Ask why?

    Is it for the afternoon press conference? Or for ASA Entertainment stock?

    He threw away some charming thoughts, pulled back his rationality a little bit, and thought to himself that Alpha had a well-planned plan, and everything should pave the way for the group.

    In the distance, Fu Hanguang is desperately trying to get the gemstone, like a general returning from victory, but who knows that Xie Meng raises his card again, seeing Xie Meng and Fu Han seeing their intimacy, he doesn't know how to say everything with a smile on his face.

    What are they talking about? Are you mocking him and mocking him? Do you still feel like you won?

    He seemed to have been poured cold water on his head, and was about to raise his placard to bid again, but Xia Yu grabbed his hand and stopped him completely.