Alpha kills him!

    Xie Meng in the house was completely relieved, and patted his chest hard: "Finally gone."

    Fu Hanjian was holding back tears in the backyard, sniffing and feeding the cat, his chest was stuffy, and he would reach out to touch the cat's cunt from time to time. head.

    The fluffy touch made him not feel so bad, looking at the cat eating happily, he murmured: "Mengmeng, your mother doesn't like you, father likes you, she...she doesn't even want to touch you."

    At this time, The housekeeper brought water to the cat, and happened to hear him talking. He knelt down and poured water into the water bowl, while smiling amiably, "Mr. Xie is a clean freak, it's normal not to like to touch cats, and..."

    "And what?" Fu Han heard The old housekeeper hesitated to speak, raised his eyes and asked.

    The housekeeper's name was Xie San, who helped him a lot during the initial period, and treated him well all the time. Because he was an elder, he couldn't help feeling a little admiring.

    The housekeeper smiled and his face was wrinkled again and again, "Also, Mr. Xie doesn't like things that other people have. Mengmeng used to be your friend's, so it's not new after you get it. Naturally, she won't like it."

    " Don't you like...things that other people have owned?" Fu Hanjian paused while touching the cat's head, his heart clenched slightly, and an indescribable fear rose up, Zheng asked in a daze.

    "Mr. Xie has been like this since he was a child. He always wants the best for food and clothing."

    "But if someone else has used it, even if she likes it when she sees it, she will quickly lose interest when she knows that others have touched it. She will not even touch it. "

    "Probably because of my obsession with cleanliness, even a little bit of it will feel dirty."

    "Mr. Xie asked his wife to keep a cat, which is surprising."

    Fu Han saw his lips moving and closing, and there was a long busy sound in his ears.

    He unconsciously ran his fingers along the cat's soft fur, his thoughts seemed to be floating in the air, he squatted down and became dazed, his mind kept echoing the housekeeper's words, the glands in the back of his neck tingled slightly, faintly emitting heat.

    "Mr. Xie doesn't like things that other people have."

    "Others will quickly lose interest if they touch it. She won't

    even touch it.

    " Doesn't it count as being owned by someone else?

    Seeing his fingers turning cold, Fu Han suddenly remembered that Xie Meng ran back and forth to the court, and Liang Chi, who had finally knocked down, had a pale face, and his breathing became stagnant, wondering if Alpha knew something?

    When he was eighteen, he was with Liang Chi briefly as he was approaching graduation.

    The time is only one month, but it is the nightmare of his life.

    At that time, Liang Chi was the president of the student union, and his pursuit of him was in full swing, and it was widely spread throughout the school. The alumni all looked at him with ambiguous eyes, and he was not very good at rejecting people, so they got together with Liang Chi in a daze. .

    Like a prey being pushed into the trap step by step, he stepped on the trap and couldn't break free.

    At first Liang Chi held hands and hugged domineeringly, but he withdrew his hands to dodge. After all, he gradually got used to it.