Fu Hanjian wanted to leave, but Fu Hanguang was pulling at the hem of his clothes and acting like a baby. He was not very good at rejecting people, so he agreed.

    Xie Meng left.

    In the living room, I happened to see a group of buddies in the chess and card room, and they were fighting fiercely at the moment.

    As soon as she came, someone vacated a seat and chatted in a circle. After all, they are brothers who have been playing since they were young. They don’t have the twists and turns in the mall, so they don’t speak properly. Can not do without the topic of Omega.

    "Didn't you go on a date with an Omega last time? Did you blow it again?"

    "Hey, people think I can't play the piano, can't cook, and have no flair. I'm a marine engineer, how could I?"

    "Dai Xi , last time I saw you go to EA Entertainment to pretend to be an assistant! Tell me, what the hell are you doing!

    " You have evaporated from the world!"

    "What can I do? Just pretend to be a little assistant and chase after my male god Tan Xingyuan, who knows who he is, he will know who he is, say I lied to him, and kick me out!"

    "No wonder , I said, why are you pretending to be a grandson in front of Tan Xingyuan, and you are going to marry someone together."

    Sitting here are all Alphas, one female and two males, from left to right are Dai Xi, Yu Jiayou, and Liu Jun.

    Dai Xi, who was beaten in the head for chasing a male celebrity, was heartbroken, and said to Xie Meng, "Sister Meng, how did you chase Fu Hanjian? Teach me!

    " His hands were unpredictable and he said: "Sincerely."

    Dai Xi, Yu Jiayou, and Liu Jun vomited: "Slightly!" In the

    dressing room.

    Fu Hanguang sat in front of the dressing table, picked up the gemstone necklace and played with it, the corners of his lips curled up slightly.

    This time he was left to the make-up artists to do his makeup. He glanced at Fu Hanjian who was sitting on the side with dangling legs, and a few sneers flashed in his eyes: "Brother, you haven't gotten such a beautiful and expensive necklace before." Right."

    "..." Seeing the dangling legs, Fu Han paused and said, "I don't like gemstone necklaces."

    It is true that he has never received such an expensive gift, but he is not envious at all.

    And he really doesn't like accessories that cover the neck, he thinks it's too much jewelry, and he prefers simpler and more generous styles.

    "I don't like it and I don't have it, bro." Fu Hanguang smiled even more, and slowly put away the necklace. Every time he saw that he was wearing it all over, he was worn out, and he didn't have any expensive accessories. A few traces of sarcasm flashed in his eyes. He gloated and lazily said: "Besides, Xie Meng doesn't seem to care whether you like it or not."

    In order to marry Xia Yu smoothly, he has been doing a little trick in front of Fu Hanguang and Xie Meng for the past year.

    Now that her wish has come true, she has a good marriage again, married into a top wealthy family, no matter how much she cares about the pedals, she can't wait to stomp people under her feet and vent her anger.

    Seeing that his thin lips were slightly pursed, Fu Han felt uncomfortable as if he had been poked into the spine, but he grinned and pretended to be happy and said, "Of course she knows what I like."