One is the female devil in the entertainment industry, and the other is the noble young master who is only a flash in the pan.

    Standing together, the two look like a golden boy and a jade girl.

    [Wow wow wow! It's Mr. Xie and Han Bao! Woohoo, today is another day of eating dog food! ]

    [Han Bao laughs so happily! It seems to have gained a little weight! ]

    [Hey, Han Bao hasn't been filming since he married into a wealthy family, Mr. Xie! How do you pay back what you owe our fans]

    [Thank you dog! The hatred of stealing a wife is irreconcilable! ]

    [What a pity, it would be great if Han Bao could film again]

    Xie Meng greeted his friends, and joined hands with Fu Hanjian to enter the living room. Following a waiter, he crossed the living room and entered the backstage, and after going around, he arrived at the preparation room where Fu Hanguang was waiting to appear. There were seven or eight make-up artists in a hurry, still applying make-up to the groom.

    "It's so ugly, it's so ugly!" Fu Hanguang, who was sitting in front of the dressing table, turned his back to them, pushed away the makeup artist next to him, annoyed angrily, "Are you really good at makeup?"

    Several makeup artists fell silent. .

    This makeup has been tossing for a full month. Fu Hanguang finally settled on the makeup a week ago, but he didn't like it again today, and always said it wasn't right.

    Fu Hanguang caught a glimpse of Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian quickly subdued their anger, and stopped being angry with the make-up artist. He greeted them with a smile, grabbed Fu Hanjian's wrist warmly like brothers, but looked at Xie Meng and said: "Brother, Xie Meng, why are you here?"

    Different from Fu Hanjian's exquisite appearance, although Fu Hanguang inherited his mother's beauty, his eyes are not clear enough, and compared with Fu Hanjian, they pale in comparison.

    Fu Han's back was as uncomfortable as if he had climbed on a caterpillar, and he secretly broke free from the shackles.

    He saw Fu Hanguang staring at Xie Meng, biting his lip a little unhappy.

    The Fu family is considered to be the bottom of the upper class, and it is far from the top wealthy family like the Xia family. Fu Hanguang's marriage to Xia Yu is like a cloud and mud, and it is even more difficult.

    In order to be able to get married, Fu Hanguang changed from being mean and arrogant in the past, and often flattered him and Xie Meng. Although both he and Xie Meng ignored him, they created an illusion in the media and circles that they had a good relationship with the Xie family. Fu Hanguang was able to marry Xia Yu smoothly, and part of it was related to the Xie family.

    "A little heart." Xie Meng handed the gift box to Fu Hanguang.

    In the end, when Fu Han saw his younger brother, he couldn't be polite, which brought down the face of Xie and Fu's family.

    The gift box was a slender blue velvet box two oaks long.

    Fu Hanguang grinned, took the box and opened it happily, and smiled even more when he saw the gift: "Thank you! It's very beautiful!"

    It was a necklace inlaid with twelve rubies, which was very valuable.

    Fu Han was taken aback, he didn't expect Xie Meng to get such a precious necklace.

    ...Is it, too expensive?

    Xie Meng left Fu Hanjian to accompany the groom, and she was ready to relax after finishing Liang Chi's case rarely.