Even if he finds that he has feelings for Shen Moli, it's the same.

Shen Moli didn't know about his lover's thoughts at all, and even if he knew, he didn't care about it. He felt that no matter how much he did, he should do it. In so many worlds, every time he has to face a lover who is completely different and has no memory, he has no complaints from beginning to end.

They were originally a pair of inseparable partners.

On this day, Shen Moli got up early, and did not go to another courtyard to accompany his lover, but took a carriage to a town more than ten miles away, walked through several clothing stores, and carefully selected clothes for his lover. For some clothes, the clothes he selected are all made of high-quality materials, and the price of a foot of cloth can cover the monthly expenses of ordinary people, which can be said to be very prodigal.

However, as early as when Shen Moli entered the first store, Wang Anlun, who had been imprisoned in Wang's house for more than ten days and was wounded, learned about it from his subordinates.

Since half a month ago, his true love was thrown into prison, and Wang Anlun was dealt with by his father using family law, so he lay on the bed to recuperate. Seeing his true love living a miserable life in prison, he had no choice but to write a letter to sink into the prison. The family begged for mercy, but there was no response, so I knew that the Shen family would not take this matter lightly. Later, when I learned that the family restaurant was forced to close, I guessed that all this was the Shen family's means of revenge, and I couldn't help feeling a little flustered.

Later, when he heard that Shen Moli was engaged to a blind man in Linshan Village, Wang Anlun sneered at it, thinking that his ex-fiancé was willing to degenerate, but he couldn't help but feel a little unwilling. Engagement, Shen Moli might have calmed down a long time ago, as long as he asks him for mercy, he might be able to save his sweetheart.

For more than ten days, due to the fact that the injury has not healed and the confinement has not disappeared, every time he hears that Shen Moli has come to the town, he stands still. Hearing that the other party is to buy clothes for the blind fiance, he can't help but feel a little bit angry.

Thinking back to when Shen Moli was still his fiancé, how could he have acted so considerately? As expected, he is a self-willed and depraved bastard, and his requirements are getting lower and lower. He is a man who cares about his shame, thinking how deep his feelings for him are. It turns out that he used to pretend that he liked him.

However, on the first day when he was released from the ban, he heard the news that Shen Moli had come to the town, he suppressed the shame in his heart, and went out to find Shen Moli himself to intercede.

At this time, Shen Moli, who was choosing clothes, happened to meet Yang Xiuwen who also walked into the store.

As soon as the other party entered the store, he walked up to Shen Moli not far away, holding a long gown in his hand and standing still, as if he was picking something out, but he looked straight at this side, very hot.

At first, he led Xiao Ling to bury his head in the fun, and didn't notice Yang Xiuwen's existence, but after being stared at for a long time by his strong gaze, even a blind person could feel it.

Shen Moli raised his head and glanced at Yang Xiuwen, seeing his blatant gaze, he frowned imperceptibly.

Yang Xiuwen didn't seem to notice his displeasure, but politely cupped his hands and said with a smile: "Brother Li, we are really destined, I didn't expect to meet you here again, you came to buy clothes again ?" The