chapter 13

Soon, everyone in the Imperial Dining Room and Imperial Hospital was brought over, and a large group of people knelt down in the hall. After receiving the order from the Holy Majesty, they began to check the meals on the table.

After discussing tremblingly for a long time, they asked the guards to catch a few mice and fed them the food that Shen Moli said was incompatible with each other. After a while, the mice that ate the food began to struggle, convulse and even died suddenly. Taking a deep breath, they were all drenched in cold sweat. The previous doubts disappeared without a trace, and then they trembled uncontrollably and fell to their knees one after another.

Yin Moshang tapped his fingers on the table, and it floated in the entire silent hall, resounding in everyone's hearts. After a moment of silence, he asked calmly, "Who prepared the menu for today's dinner?" His eyes swept over the group of people in the imperial dining room.

In the crowd, everyone was trembling, and one person's face was even paler, the blood on his lips faded away, and he looked like he was facing an enemy.

Yin Moshang couldn't see everyone's expressions, so he couldn't judge, so he could only ask: "Where is Liu Yuchu, who is in charge of the dinner?"

An old man with gray beard and hair said in the lead: "Return to the Holy Lord, the menu was given to me by Manager Xu, The slave has no intention of murder, and does not know that those foods will poison people, please be careful!"

Yin Moshang said in a deep voice: "Oh? Is Guan Shi here?"

The pale eunuch kowtowed and said: "Your Majesty, please forgive me. The slave was framed. Please be enlightened!"

Yin Moshang's eyes flashed a cold light, and he said in a cold voice, "Who framed it? Who framed it?"

Manager Xu felt a cold breath crushing him. When he arrived, his body could not move for a moment, as if he could not breathe, and he felt terrified, and he said involuntarily: "My lord, it was a maid from the Clothes Bureau who found the servant, threatened and lured him, and asked me to do this." Yes, she said that it was only her master who wanted to curry favor with His Majesty, that's why she made such a bad plan, and this servant didn't know that she was actually trying to murder His Majesty, please His Majesty, please spare me!"

Yin Moshang raised his eyebrows and asked: "That maid Who is the last name? Who is her master?"

Manager Xu replied: "My lord, I don't know who her master is, I only know that she is called Luanyi."

Yin Moshang narrowed his eyes dangerously, and ordered: "Give me all the people in the Huanyi Bureau. Bring it here, especially the Luanyi."

In normal times, he would definitely not care about this kind of thing, and just leave it to De Nu and others to handle it, who let the person behind it happen to get into his heart? If it wasn't for Ah Li who happened to know about these poisons, the two of them would definitely die today, it doesn't matter if they murdered him, it's unreasonable to dare to even touch Ah Li!

The commander of the guards immediately took the order to go, but brought all the people from the Huanyi Bureau here, all of them were a group of cute little girls, and some of them were so scared that they wept.

The commander of the guards knelt on the ground and said: "Your Majesty, Luan Yi had already hanged himself in the room by the time I came down.

" Threatened: "Who has Luanyi been in contact with on weekdays? Is there anything unusual? Please tell me carefully, and you must not hide anything, or you will be beaten to death." As soon as he moved, he ordered the guards: "Drag everyone out of the Clothes Bureau and stick them to death!"

Everyone's heart was shocked, and the maids in the Clothes Bureau were also crying, and they all cried out: "My lord, please forgive me! Wronged." The

guards immediately took orders and dragged all the maids out.

At this moment, a court lady was just touched by the guards, and she yelled: "My lord, forgive me, this servant confesses."

Yin Moshang raised his chin and said, "Say!"

The maid was let go by the guards and fell limp on the ground. He said frankly: "The servant girl went to deliver clothes to the ladies in the palaces yesterday. On the way to the Huanyi Bureau, I found Luanyi and the light silk from the East Palace sneaking behind the rockery and whispering. The light silk also gave Luanyi a small Parcel, as for what he said, the servants did not dare to get too close, so they never heard clearly."

Yin Moshang asked: "Qingxiao?"

The palace lady replied: "My lord, Qingxiao is the prince's personal servant girl. Everything the servant girl said is true. If there is even half a lie, there will be a thunderbolt!"

So, the commander of the guards went to the East Palace to arrest people, but rushed I had nothing to do, so I had to hurry back and report to Yin Moshang.

Unexpectedly! Before the case was cleared, a guard came to report that General Su had broken through the palace gate with 30,000 troops and was heading for Ganquan Hall.

Shen Moli stood up in shock, and said with a frown: "How dare the Su family be so bold?"

This General Su is Yin Lizhao's grandfather and Su Xichen's biological father. It seems that Yin Lizhao has learned that the plot was revealed tonight. Then came a dog jumping over the wall in a hurry, trying to force the palace to take the top position.

Yin Moshang grabbed his hand and comforted him: "It's okay, I sent someone to watch over Su Qicheng a few days ago, and told him that if there is any change, he should adapt accordingly. As long as the palace can hold on for an hour, the 50,000 troops outside the city will be defeated." I have 1,000 hidden guards, each of them is one against a hundred, and the imperial guards have 20,000 troops, so a mere 30,000 rebels are nothing to be afraid of."

Shen Moli said anxiously: "If the imperial guards This side has already rebelled, so what should I do?"

Yin Moshang smiled slightly and said, "It's okay, I have my own plan!"

Afterwards, Yin Moshang's whistle spread to every corner of the palace, and more than a dozen secret agents Wei Pingkong appeared in Ganquan Palace, silently protecting Yin Moshang and Shen Moli. Many hidden guards disguised as court ladies and eunuchs in the palace also showed their clothes and rushed towards the rebels like eagles spreading their wings. , the situation immediately reversed, and together with the imperial guards, the rebels were firmly trapped near the palace gate, unable to advance an inch.

However, within a short while, the commander of the guards suddenly came to report, saying that the 5,000 imperial guards had turned their backs and broke through the siege to come here, and now they have arrived outside the gate of Ganquan palace.

Yin Moshang left ten secret guards behind, and sent the rest of the guards and secret guards to strangle the rebels. After looking at the panicked court ladies, eunuchs, eunuchs and doctors in front of him, he pulled Shen Moli to the door, and heard the shouts of killing outside.

Yin Moshang asked in a low voice: "A Li, are you afraid?"

Shen Moli shook his head and said: "With Ah Shang here, I'm not afraid!"

Yin Moshang kissed him and said: "Don't worry, nothing will happen, trust me."

Shen Moli smiled and said: "I trust Ah Shang. "Except for the initial sudden surprise, he remained calm as usual, without fear, and did not lose his composure again, because he believed that his lover would handle everything well and would not be easily defeated.

Sure enough, within half an hour, the hidden guards pressed Yin Lizhao, Su Xichen, and Su Qicheng into the Ganquan Hall, and the other rebels also surrendered one after another, and those who did not surrender were immediately strangled.

Yin Lizhao was covered in blood, and was crushed on the ground in embarrassment. A fierce light flashed in his eyes, but he cried bitterly and begged: "Father, please let this son off! I know I was wrong, son I will never dare again."

But Su Xichen stared at Yin Lizhao crazily, and cursed: "Yin Moshang, I sacrificed everything for you, but you treat me so cruelly, you will suffer retribution !" As he spoke, he began to laugh out loud.

Yin Moshang looked at the three of them in a state of distress without saying a word, and waited for Yin Moqing to come up wearing a suit of armor, and then said, "I'm sorry, brother."

Yin Moqing cupped his hands and said, "You don't have to do this, brother, this is all for the younger brother." Internal matters."

Seeing Yin Moqing, Su Xichen was stunned, but turned to sneer and said, "Yin Moqing, didn't you say you love me? If that's the case, why did you help Yin Moshang deal with me? Heh! A man's love really is true." It's not worth a penny."

Yin Moqing looked at her disappointedly, and said sadly: "Xichen, I didn't expect you to be so crazy for love. Although my brother doesn't love you, he has repeatedly backed down from you, and what about you? How can you be so unfaithful, filial, benevolent and unrighteous?"

Su Xichen roared, "Shut up, I don't care about my affairs, I just want Yin Mo Shang Shang has to pay the price, I will let him die at the hands of his parents and children, and watch himself turn into a handful of loess, and live forever!"

Shen Moli's face turned cold in an instant, he held Yin Moshang firmly, and said to Su Xichen: "Su Jieyu, in my opinion, you made all of this up! Ah Shang just doesn't love you and doesn't get close to you , have you ever treated you badly in these years? Not only did you make your son the prince, but also gave you the title of concubine, allowing you to enjoy the glory and wealth, and promised that you can leave the palace at any time, but you killed him and took his country, Your so-called love is too ridiculous!"

Su Xichen cursed: "Get out! It's you, bitch, if it weren't for you, the Holy One would be me sooner or later."

Yin Moshang tightened his hands and looked at it soothingly. Glancing at Shen Moli, he said to Yin Moqing, "Ah Qing, I hope what happened today will make you sober enough and stop being attached to her. She is no longer the innocent and heroic person you imagined."

Yin Moqing said painfully Closing his eyes, he nodded and said, "I understand, but please spare her and Zhao'er's lives, Brother Huang."

"Okay, I promise you." Yin Moshang was silent for a while, then nodded, and said coldly: "Su Qi Cheng conspired to rebel, implicated the nine clans, Su Xichen and Yin Lizhao conspired to seize the throne, the crime should be punished, immediately thrown into prison, demoted to common people, sent to the frontier after three days, and never returned to Beijing."

Su Xichen laughed softly and said: "Do you think that if you save my life, I will be grateful to Dade?"

Yin Lizhao, who didn't say a word, became excited, crawled to Yin Moshang's side, hugged his thigh and begged: "Father, my son, don't go!" Bianjiang, please spare me! I will never dare to make trouble again, please give me a chance to reform, okay?"

Yin Moshang kicked him away, and only said one word, "Get out of here!" !".

Yin Lizhao collapsed to the ground in embarrassment, but hurriedly climbed to Yin Moqing's side, begging: "Uncle, please help me beg my father, okay? I am the prince, I don't want to go to the frontier, otherwise I will die Yes ."

Yin Moqing sighed, knelt down and pressed his shoulders, and said, "Zhao'er, it's not that the emperor won't help you. Think about the things you did. It's treasonous to murder the Holy Majesty! How could you fight with you?" Are you as confused as your mother?"

Yin Lizhao pushed Yin Moqing away, turned to look fierce, pointed at him and shouted: "Impossible, am I not your biological son? Aren't you the mother who loves me the most? How can you not help me? You must be lying to me!"

As soon as these words came out, not only Su Qicheng's face turned pale, but the eunuchs and maids kneeling in the palace were also terrified. This is a secret story of the palace, and they heard it. This is a serious crime of beheading ah! But he was exhausted to death by this waste prince.

Su Xichen was also stunned, and asked in disbelief: "Zhaoer, how did you know this? Who told you?"

Yin Lizhao stood up, staggered back, and roared viciously: "How would I know? If not You have a private meeting in the palace. I don't know that I have been kept secret for so many years. No matter how well I have done in these years, no matter how many people praise me, I can't get the slightest compliment from my father. I have been asking myself, is it right? If I did not do well, I would make my father unhappy, and I would never think that I am not his real son at all, I am just a counterfeit who will be kicked out of the crown prince at any time, hahaha... ..."

Yin Moqing frowned and said: "So you can't wait to force a confession to usurp the throne?"

Yin Lizhao said softly: "Yes! Since I will be kicked out of the crown prince sooner or later, why don't I stop doing it and cut off all the back roads? Isn't it ridiculous that the bamboo basket fetched water in vain?" After speaking, he laughed, two lines of tears flowed from his eyes, he just felt that he was very ridiculous, after chasing something for so long, it was in vain in the end, he had enough of laughing , and said expressionlessly: "Uncle Emperor, no, I should call you King Father now. I thought that even if you don't help me, you won't help Emperor Father to deal with me together. At most, I stand by and watch, but I don't want you to kill me with your own hands." Putting my own son to death, Father, you are so cruel!"

Yin Moshang ordered to the commander of the hidden guards next to him: "Take them down!"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

In just a moment, several people He was taken out.

Shen Moli blinked his eyes. After watching this farce, he felt that it was an eye-opener and wonderful. He didn't expect that the royal family could play like this. Now he finally understood what Yin Moshang meant, and finally believed in his lover's body and mind. All alone.

Thinking about it this way, Shen Moli felt happier than ever before, but he never showed it on his face.

The author has something to say: I sent a red envelope by leaving a message that day. Dear friends, you think the novel is good, please remember to bookmark it, okay!