chapter 33

As soon as the little hamster was brought back to the innocent class by Shen Moli, it became the mascot of the whole theater troupe. Not only did the little girls in the building fall in love, even the elderly uncles and aunts couldn't help finding excuses to join Shen Moli Watching around for a while, they circled around the table in Shen Moli's room, and they all praised: "This little guy is really beautiful, this cute little guy is so pitiful, I've never heard of it before." I said that mice can be kept as pets."

One of the seven or eight-year-old girls was leaning on the edge of the table, only showing a small head, she was curiously looking at the little hamster in the iron cage, her big eyes were shining Yes, he asked Shen Moli with a delicate voice: "Brother Ah Li, can Xiaocui touch it?"

Yin Mo Shangfu lay on his back in the cage, watching with vigilance a dozen or so people commenting on him, even He was about to reach out to moles him, and his heart became more and more annoyed, but seeing the young man who saved him wantonly indulged those people to treat him like this, he felt a lot of grievances in his heart, thinking that he is a majestic regent, he has been pampered since he was a child, and no one dared to disobey him. Having suffered such grievances, if it wasn't for the sake of the young man, he would have...

Alright! He is now a helpless hamster, even if he wants to do something to these people, he can't do anything.

So, he looked at the young man pitifully, his mung bean-sized eyes clearly showed a trace of grievance, and he called out in a thin voice: "Chirp chirp..." He yelled softly, stepped back with his little paws, and Afraid that these people will suddenly attack.

Hurry up and let these people leave this place, otherwise the consequences of this king's anger will be very serious!

However, no one could understand it. When everyone heard his pitiful cry, some little girls said: "My God! Its voice is so delicate, and its expression is also very cute. Master, can you let it out, okay?" I want to touch it a few times!"

Shen Moli stood on the edge of the crowd, and when he heard the hamster's cry, he couldn't help feeling soft in his heart, gave a fake cough, and said, "Okay! It's getting late, so go back to sleep if you have nothing to do, tomorrow You have to get up early to rehearse the play." The

older ones nodded and walked out together.

A few children and girls in their teens circled around Shen Moli, playing tricks and said: "Brother class leader, let us play for a while! It's still early anyway, and we still want to touch the little girl." It's cute!"

Shen Moli said mercilessly: "No! You have been watching for so long just now, you have already disturbed it, if you disturb it again, it will get sick, maybe it will die if you are not careful."

Only then were the little girls persuaded, and reluctantly walked out of the room step by step and carefully closed the door.

Shen Moli hurriedly ran over to put the latch on, turned his head and eagerly opened the iron cage, reached in with one hand and tried to get close to it, and coaxed: "Hey! Come to my brother's hands."

Different from the previous vigilance When Yin Moshang saw Shen Moli stretching out a hand towards him, he stood up, walked towards him tentatively step by step, then spontaneously climbed into his palm, squatted obediently in the other's palm, tilting his head Watching him intently.

"My God! Old man, you are so cute." Shen Moli covered his chest with a look of unbearable expression, carefully carried Yin Moshang into the wooden box next to it, and gently stroked his Little head, let it be obedient and don't move around, the other party is really obedient to let him caress, and he said in amazement: "Little cutie, why are you so obedient? Can't you understand me? Could it be that people have changed?" How about you make a bow for your brother?"

Yin Moshang thought for a moment, thinking that he must not reveal his secrets, otherwise he might be thrown away at any time. So, he immediately rolled on the spot, stretched out two small pink paws to hug one of his fingers, rubbed it with his little head a few times, and brazenly opened his mouth to take two bites, then looked up. At the beginning, he said: "Chirp..."

Since you and this king have skin-to-skin relationship, from today onwards, you are my king's person.

Seeing that it was so dependent on him, Shen Moli now sincerely wanted to raise the little hamster. While maintaining the posture of stroking the hamster, he said: "I used to raise a few cats, but I never raised one. I have never had a pet as small as you, but Ah Shang must like you."

Ah Shang? Who is that?

Yin Moshang raised his head, looked at Shen Moli suspiciously, and involuntarily had a guess in his heart, but felt that it was impossible.

Shen Moli continued: "A-Shang, do you know? He is the regent now, maybe he is a fuzzy. But you are just a little hamster that has just been imported, so you must have never heard of his name." Sighing, he continued, "I don't know when I'll see Ah Shang. When I see him, I'll give you as a gift to him. If you don't say anything, it's tantamount to acquiescing? Alright! Then It's such a happy decision."

Yin Moshang was taken aback for a moment, he didn't expect that the other party would know him, and he seemed to want to do everything possible to get close to him, so he carefully recalled what he saw and heard in his dreams, the person who often appeared in his dreams The man who looked very similar to the young man always felt that there was some connection between the two. Could it be that the young man in front of him ran out of his dream?

Thinking of this, Yin Moshang suddenly felt that he was whimsical, and quickly suppressed this idea in his heart.

"Old man, are you hungry? How about brother feed you something?" After finishing speaking, Shen Moli took out a nut from the cloth bag next to him, pinched it in his hand, and handed it to Yin Moshang, saying, "Daddy!" In the middle of the night, I can only give you some snacks, if you want to eat, take it yourself!"

He said, Yin Moshang really felt a little hungry, but seeing the other party talking to him in a tone like coaxing a child, completely Teased himself like a pet, really didn't know how to react, hesitated for a while, or slowly climbed onto his hand, holding a nut that was quite big for him with two small paws, and began to grope He gnawed on it, and occasionally stumbled twice in the palm of his hand because of his unskilled posture.

Shen Moli saw his cheeks puffed up and down, his cute little appearance made him want it. Now he finally knew why A-Shang liked this cute little creature, it was so pleasing to the eye, and it was also fun to take a look or two and tease it a few times when he was bored.

If Yin Moshang heard his voice, he would burst into tears. It's true that he likes long-haired pets, but he didn't say that he likes to become a pet.

Suddenly, Shen Moli heard the system exclaim in his mind.

System: Huh? This hamster...

Shen Moli quickly came to his senses and asked, "What's wrong? Is there something wrong with this hamster?"

System: No, there is nothing wrong with it, the system just thinks it is cute.

Gosh! How did Master Ah Shang turn into a hamster? no! I have to check first before I can tell the host, otherwise the host will be very worried.

Shen Moli nodded in doubt.

System: Master Host, if nothing happens, the system will go to sleep first.

Shen Moli: "Go!"

However, what was the system's sudden sound just now? Shen Moli looked deeply at the little guy in his hand, and suddenly said: "By the way, I haven't given you a name yet, old man? No, it sounds like a eunuch, cute? No, it's too uncharacteristic, little Baolu, why don't I call you Xiaobao!"

Yin Moshang froze all over, quickly stopped talking, raised his head and shouted in a slightly hasty voice: "Chirp..."

Don't give this king such an insult. Ugly and naive name, I don't change my name when I'm going, I don't change my surname when I'm sitting down, my surname is Yin, my name is Moshang, and my name is Yaozhi, I allow you to call me by my name, and you can also call me your husband.

Shen Moli smiled gently and stretched out a finger to point the other person's little head, and said: "It seems that you like this name very much, right? Then I will call you that from now on, little treasure! Hurry up and finish your snacks, we will wait a while It's time to go to bed."

Yin Moshang shook a nut in his arms, almost fell into Shen Moli's hands again, and protested weakly again: "Chirp..."

Don't call Ben like that king! Also, don't be rough on me!

However, just after protesting, he was terrified again and froze in place, feeling that his whole body was not well. Because he suddenly found out that after he turned into a hamster due to unknown reasons, his personality suddenly became childish and impulsive, and he was no longer calm and indifferent before.

no! He must find out the reason why he became like this, and restore his human body as soon as possible, otherwise there will be some turmoil in the court! Moreover, he didn't want to keep getting along with the young man as a pet like this.

Thinking of the name I learned from the child just now, I just think that the name A Li sounds very nice, and it matches the young man very well.

The author has something to say: The next new book focuses on cross-traveling. If you are interested, you can bookmark it first, and try to update it at the end of May. Please bookmark:

Web version: The Strongest Fighter [Traveling]

Mobile Party: The Strongest Fighter[ Time Traveling]

Introduction:

Shen Yi was a special soldier before time travelling. Although he had gone through life and death, he was still full of love for the profession of special soldier.

One day, he was chasing terrorists, but accidentally fell off a cliff, and passed into another world.

Although this was beyond his cognition, at least he saved his life.

When he saw a rabbit that was bigger than a dog and a mouse that was as big as a cat, Shen Yi finally realized that he might have encountered the so-called time travel.

Fortunately, he was discovered by Iros, the most powerful member of the Winged Wolf Tribe, and was taken back, only then did he have a place to live.

Maybe it was love at first sight, in short, Shen Yi fell in love with Iros, since he likes it, then go for it bravely!

So, after he settled in the Winged Wolf Tribe, he launched a passionate pursuit of Iros, a young male.

Although the process was difficult, he finally caught up with the warrior, and then the two held a couple ceremony as they wished.