chapter 40

In the early morning of the next day, Yin Moshang read Fu Shuhua's book, which listed dozens of crimes, and hoped that the emperor would uphold justice for the dozens of guards who died in vain, and severely punish the prime minister. Don is satisfied.

Not to mention Fu Shuhua, even the little emperor's complexion was not good. If he hadn't been very determined, he might have cursed at Yin Moshang, his uncle, on the spot.

Yin Wenyao comforted Yin Moshang with a half-hearted smile, but did not give a conclusion on the spot, and when he returned to the imperial study room, he lost his temper with Fu Shuhua and said angrily, "I told you to be more careful in doing things, don't be found out , You just don't listen, it's better now, let that old guy grab the handle, he will definitely not let it go."

Fu Shuhua frowned and waved the eunuchs and maids back, walked up and hugged the furious Yin Wenyao from behind, Soothing: "Ah Yao doesn't need to worry, he just lost some meager benefits, and it won't hurt me. He doesn't have the ability to completely suppress me, but he didn't expect Yin Moshang to come up with an idea." This method is really difficult for him."

The dozens of corpses placed in the punishment department are the assassins he placed in the Moon Tower, and they are also the dead men he has carefully cultivated over the years. One can imagine the cost. In order to get rid of Yin Moshang, he lost a dozen dead soldiers, which was enough for him to feel heartbroken for several days.

Fu Shuhua did not expect that the regent would come up with such a sinister way to deal with him. The dozens of corpses were clearly from the prime minister's mansion, but Yin Moshang turned black and white into saying that they were the royal guards. The key was that Fu Shuhua himself could not admit. Not only that, but also trying to cover up the origins of these people, the best way is to suffer from this dumb loss. Otherwise, once the matter is revealed, not only will his reputation be damaged, he will lose his prestige in the court, and if it is more serious, he will be slandered as a conspiracy to rebel and be convicted of more serious crimes for keeping dead soldiers in captivity.

Yin Wenyao's chest heaved and heaved, and he said coldly: "I didn't expect my little uncle to fall in love with an actor, but it really opened my eyes. The reason why it will be revealed this time is probably because of my On the future emperor's aunt."

Fu Shuhua frowned and said: "I was careless, I shouldn't have gone to Wangyue Tower in the first place."

After a while, Yin Wenyao finally calmed down his anger a little, and comforted Fu Shuhua instead: "Actually, it's not all your fault, it's really unexpected, after all, even I never thought of it, Shen Moli After taking that kind of poison, the medicine is beyond our control. It's just that if I don't get rid of Yin Moshang for a day, I will have trouble sleeping and eating every day, like a lump in my throat."

Fu Shuhua hugged Yin Wenyao tightly, and said: "Ah Rest assured, one day, I will help you get rid of Yin Moshang."

Yin Wenyao closed his eyes and said, "Shu Hua, since my mother passed away, I only have you, you must help me, otherwise I will really I don't know what to do. Do you know? I hate my father so much. He loved my mother so much, why did he have the heart to let my mother commit suicide in the end? Since he is so cruel and heartless, I will never have peace in my life, so I will Let his closest brother die badly, do you think I can do it?"

Fu Shuhua said softly: "I believe in you, you can do it."

Yin Wenyao asked: "Do you think I can do it?" Too cruel?"

Fu Shuhua shook his head and said, "Why? My Ah Yao is the kindest person in the world, besides, you don't need to do anything, because I am a knife in your hand, and I will eliminate everything for you. Obstacles, you just need to sit on your dragon chair."

Yin Wenyao was touched and said: "Shu Hua, you are so kind."

Under the beautiful atmosphere, the two couldn't help themselves, and they began to linger in the imperial study .

At the same time, taking advantage of Yin Moshang's absence from Wangyue Tower, Shen Moli disguised himself and went to a medical center called Jishitang. He was quietly taken to the back hall and met a person.

This man is handsome, dressed in plain clothes, about thirty or forty years old, and is the real big boss behind Ji Shitang.

Regardless of the small size of Jishitang, he has hundreds of branches all over the country, and each Jishitang is home to a doctor with the highest medical skills in the local area, and the middle-aged man in front of Shen Moli is the Dragon King of the Shun Dynasty. The genius doctor who can't see the end.

As for why Shen Moli knew him, it started a year ago.

When Shen Moli first transmigrated into this world, he picked up a four or five-year-old little beggar on the road, and was found by his biological father after less than three months of raising him. What was even more bizarre was that the biological father of this little beggar was actually The proprietor of the Xuanji Building - Mo Feng.

Xuanji Building is a well-known intelligence building in Jianghu, and it also accepts some assassination missions. The favor of the owner of Xuanji Building is not available to everyone, and it happened that Shen Moli didn't mind at the time.

Some time ago, Shen Moli was kidnapped by Fu Shuhua's people and given a chronic poison. On the surface, he concealed the fact from Yin Moshang, but secretly used this favor to contact Mo Feng.

It just so happened that the genius doctor Bai Yunxuan owed Mo Feng a favor many years ago, so Mo Feng contacted Bai Yunxuan and asked him to return the favor to Shen Moli.

Bai Yunxuan readily agreed without asking any questions.

Shen Moli respectfully gave a junior salute to Bai Yunxuan: "Shen Moli, junior, I have seen Divine Doctor Bai."

Bai Yunxuan did not hold on to his identity, but raised his hand and said kindly with a smile: "Little friend Shen, you don't have to. Please take a seat." Then, he picked up the teapot and poured a cup of hot tea, and handed it to Shen Moli.

Shen Moli took it with both hands, and said with trepidation on his face: "Thank you, Doctor Bai." Then he took a sip and praised: "Good tea! The taste is sweet and refreshing, the aroma is pure, the color is clear, the throat is refreshing, no astringency and no bitterness, Could it be the famous Pu'er green tea?"

Bai Yunxuan revealed joy, and said, "Exactly, Xiaoyou Shen also understands tea ceremony?"

Shen Moli said modestly, "I just know a little bit, so I dare not show it off in front of the genius doctor."

Bai Yunxuan He said with a smile: "Since ancient times, the latecomers have always been the ones who come first. Little friend Shen is very knowledgeable. Given time, he will surely shine."

Shen Moli said softly: "The genius doctor is absurdly praised, and this junior is ashamed to accept it."

Bai Yunxuan stroked his beard and said to Shen Moli Li said: "Little friend Shen, please reach out, let the old man diagnose your illness."

Shen Moli nodded, and immediately stretched out his hand in front of him.

Bai Yunxuan pressed his pulse and began to diagnose him carefully. After a long time, he withdrew his hand and said with a frown: "You have a three-step laugh that is rare in the Jianghu. If you don't take the antidote, you will bleed to death within three steps, and the incubation period is ten days."

From being poisoned to now, seven days have passed, that is to say, Shen Moli still has three days, if three days If the body cannot detoxify, it will die from the poison.

Shen Moli asked worriedly: "Then can this poison be cured?"

Bai Yunxuan raised his brows, and the old god said, "If it were someone else, it would be impossible to cure this poison. Fortunately, you met this old man. The poison is mine." Master's proud work, I have inherited his mantle, so I naturally know the way to detoxify. However, the way to detoxify may be a bit painful, and you must stay awake throughout the process, otherwise all previous efforts will be wasted. I don't know if Xiaoyou Shen can survive ? If something goes wrong in the middle of the journey and the regent comes to the door, the old man can't explain it."

Shen Moli laughed and said: "Do not worry about Doctor Bai, no matter what happens, this junior will bear it all, and will never let the prince come Trouble with the genius doctor."

Bai Yunxuan laughed and said: "Since Xiaoyou Shen said so, I can rest assured."

After confirming the treatment plan, Shen Moli will not stay for a long time, but plans to go back to Wangyue Tower to arrange various treatments. For this matter, Yin Moshang was sent back to the palace under the pretext of not being able to meet in private before getting married, and went to Jishitang for treatment early the next morning.

At the same time, Yin Moshang took a letter from Shen Moli and was rushed back to the palace. After thinking about it, he felt that something was wrong, so he opened the envelope and read it anxiously. After seeing it, his face suddenly turned dark Like thick black ink, before he had time to think about anything, he rushed out again, grabbed the bodyguard and asked, "Where is Jishitang? Take me to Jishitang quickly!"

"Yes, my lord!"

Yin Moshang ran all the way into Ji Shitang grabbed the guy in the lobby and asked, "Where is Shen Moli?"

The guy's face turned pale, and he replied tremblingly, "No... I don't know."

Click!

Yin Moshang smashed the Bafang table next to him with a slap.

The boy rolled his eyes and fainted from fright. Yin

Moshang let go of his hand, threw him on the ground, and rushed directly to the back hall, but a young man in white came up to him.

His face was livid and he shouted coldly: "Where is Shen Moli? Take me to see him quickly." The

man in white replied calmly: "Young Master Shen knew that the prince was coming, so he asked me to wait for him here Mr. Shen said that he will meet the prince tomorrow, please wait patiently here."

Yin Moshang let go of the man in white, and said through gritted teeth, "Shen Moli, you are doing well!" It was a slap that knocked down a peach tree in the yard to the ground.

The two bodyguards behind them looked at each other in blank dismay, breaking out in a cold sweat. They felt that the concubine took pills, and they had never seen the prince get so angry.