chapter 16

When Shen Moli regained consciousness again, he found himself lying prone on the bed, his body was covered with gauze, smelling like medicine, and Aunt Shen was sitting next to her, crying with an embroidered handkerchief, seeing him wake up , Hastily asked warmly: "Li'er, you finally woke up, how is it? Does the wound hurt? Are you thirsty? Hungry? Mom will pour you a glass of water." After saying that, she turned around and poured a glass of water.

Shen Moli lifted his upper body slightly, took a few sips of water from Aunt Shen's hand, and said, "Mother, I'm a little hungry, can you help me get something to eat?"

"Okay, mother, let's go. "Aunt Shen nodded quickly, and hurriedly walked outside.

Shen Moli breathed a sigh of relief, he hadn't felt his mother's greetings for so many years, Aunt Shen made him feel uncomfortable like this. Even when Shen Yao was alive, she looked like a lady at home, she was more gentle and reserved when expressing concern, not as straightforward as this, and in the company, she looked like a strong woman, and it was even more impossible to show her too much. Emotional.

Shen Moli said in his mind: "System, help me see if A-Shang's soul is still there?"

After a while, the system replied: Lord Host, Lord A-Shang's soul is gone again.

"Then can you find out who A-Shang's soul is possessed by?"

System: Back to the host, the system energy is not enough to enable this function, and the query is temporarily unavailable.

Shen Moli nodded, and said again: "System, pass on the plot direction of this world to me."

System: Okay, host please accept.

After a while of dizziness, Shen Moli realized that there were a lot of memories in his mind, and the plot was based on the feelings of the hero Feng Shuangqi.

That's right, Feng Shuangqi is the male protagonist of this world. His identity is not as simple as it appears on the surface, but the eldest son of the most beloved empress of the Emperor of Snow Country.

Three hundred years ago, the incompetence of the last emperor of the Dayu Dynasty led to the collapse of the dynasty, and then the world was divided into three parts, the Yu Kingdom, the Snow Kingdom, and the Moon Kingdom. , was often harassed by the other two countries, and Yu State often attacked the other two countries in an attempt to regain the land of the old country.

Eighteen years ago, there was civil strife in Xue, and the emperor died of illness suddenly. He neither established a crown prince nor wrote an edict to pass on the throne. Several princes at that time fought for the throne.

In order to quell the civil strife, the third prince was suppressed by various forces. When the third prince and concubine were being hunted down, they inadvertently infiltrated the Yu Kingdom and gave birth to a baby in a temple, but the pursuers were approaching. The baby was swapped with another newborn baby in the temple to save the emperor's life.

The third prince turned the tide and ascended to the throne, the third prince's concubine was named queen, and their eldest son was hacked to death in the chaos of war.

Feng Shuangqi is the eldest prince of the Snow Country who was dropped.

In the original plot, Queen Xue Guo found a jade pendant around the neck of the baby who had been dropped. After the bag was dropped, she took off the jade pendant and brought it to her son. She has been using this clue to send people to secretly search for it all these years.

Feng Shuangqi was sent to practice on the battlefield by her uncle, where she exposed the jade pendant, and was recognized by a natal brother of the Snow Queen. After the two sides met in secret, Feng Shuangqi did not return to Xue Country immediately, but lurked in Yu State to collect information, which caused Yu State to suffer several defeats, and then defected in a great battle, causing Yu State's 300,000 soldiers to fight against each other. overwhelmed.

Feng Shuangqi defected and was recognized by the royal family of Xue Country as his ancestor.

Feng Shuangqi is a romantic and affectionate broken sleeve, and the other protagonist is naturally a man, and he is the most beloved prince of the Yue Kingdom. The two fell in love and killed each other on the battlefield. Feng Shuangqi not only got rid of the romantic and affectionate bad The problem is that he devoted himself to the prince of the Yue Kingdom, and even forged an alliance between the two countries to attack the Yu Kingdom together. He designed the invincible General Yin to die with a thousand arrows through his heart. Several cities of the Yu Kingdom were captured, and the national power gradually declined.

After the death of General Yin, he was not praised by thousands of people. When Feng Shuangqi rebelled, he was demoted again and again for the crime of harboring the enemy prince and leaking military information. It is extremely miserable to be pierced by thousands of arrows for a treacherous scheme, not to mention the dead body in the wilderness after death, and to be reviled by thousands of people.

Although Shen Moli grew up in the Yin Mansion, he didn't see the General a few times a year, and he didn't know his name, but he learned the name of the General Yin from the plot. His name was Mo Shang, and his style name was Yaozhi. Isn't it the name of his lover!

Shen Moli rolled his eyeballs, thinking that this General Yin might be his lover 80% of the time, and he didn't know when this general would return to his residence.

In addition, thanks to Shi Niaoyou's mediation for him today, if there is a chance in the future, he will still repay this kindness. He is not willing to owe favors to others, except for Ah Shang, of course.

As for Feng Shuangqi, he offended him first. In the original plot, he not only betrayed Yu State, but also killed his lover. Naturally, he had to find ways to tear her into pieces. Why is it so red.

In less than half an hour, Aunt Shen came in with a tray, followed by a beautiful maid.

Shen Moli glanced at it and recognized it. This maid is called Hua Yu. She has been very close to the original owner since she was a child. She is often taken care of by Aunt Shen. Seeing the same trauma on her forehead as Aunt Shen, she guessed in her heart that this time the master is curling up. To be able to rescue him, I am afraid that Huayu's help is indispensable.

"Li'er, you have injuries, so you shouldn't eat too much greasy food. Mother only cooked a bowl of porridge and two light side dishes." Aunt Shen put down the tray, picked up the porridge with her left hand, picked up the spoon with her right, and began to serve He feeds.

"Sister Huayu, you are here!" Shen Moli lifted himself up slightly from the bed, frowned, and said awkwardly, "Mother, let me eat by myself!"

"No, you have an injury on your back, don't move around." Aunt Shen took the bowl away and pressed his hand.

Sitting next to him, Hua Yu watched the white cloth on Shen Moli's back soaked in blood, his eyes suddenly turned fierce, he grabbed the handkerchief, gritted his teeth and said: "This Feng Shuangqi is too hateful, relying on myself as the young master cousin, I can't help you. Isn't he afraid of being punished by God?" The corners of

Shen Auntie's eyes were wet a little, and she sobbed suddenly: "We are servants, he is the master, what else can we do except obey? I only have pity on my son at such a young age. , I was almost spoiled, not to mention, if Miss Biao didn't arrive in time, I'm afraid she would have been beaten to death by now."

Hearing the word 'spoiled', Shen Moli felt embarrassed, this was the first time the eldest girl got on the sedan chair, A man who was too beautiful was molested, and he was almost raped by the overlord. Even if he wasn't the original owner, just thinking about it would give goosebumps all over the floor.

"It's just that we are all low-class servants, and we are soft-spoken in front of the master. Otherwise, we can ask the general or Mrs. Tai to make decisions for us."

Aunt Shen said with a sad face: "Oh! We can't even see the master's face, how can we do that? Is there a chance to intercede? Li'er is fine this time, let's forget about it!"

Hua Yu said: "Ms. Shen, you can't just let it go. Ah Li has been harassed by Feng Shuangqi for the past few years. He swallowed his anger, but he almost died in the end. I was thinking, when the general came back, I would ask Miss Biao to take Ah Li to ask the general to make decisions. A man as good as the general would definitely not be ignored."

Aunt Shen shook her head. Said: "Young master Feng is the nephew of the general. Even if he made a mistake, the general will not do anything to him. If he knows that we are suing the general, he will secretly trip us up. The general will take care of it for a while. , can he still take care of him for the rest of his life? Can he still drive his own nephew out of the mansion? I think it's better to forget it!"

Hua Yu thought for a moment, nodded and said: "Okay then! I can only avoid it in the future That kid, keeping him from seeing Ah Li might be of some use."

That's the case, but it's not like it hasn't been done before, and it's because Feng Shuangqi found various reasons to call him to his courtyard, and didn't go to the meeting If you are made things difficult, you will be made difficult even if you go there. It is really a dilemma.

Shen Moli comforted the two of them: "Mother, Sister Huayu, don't worry, this time Feng Shuangqi was said a few words by Miss Cousin, and she will definitely not dare to mess around again in a short time. When the general returns home, he will Naturally, there is no time to provoke me."

Hua Yu nodded and said: "Ah Li is right, I can only hope that the general will come back soon, our general is so powerful, but only a few bandits can be wiped out in a few days at most. Auntie, A Li, I have something to do in a while, so I'll go back first."

Aunt Shen urged: "Okay, you go, but remember what Auntie said, you can just say what you just said in private, When you go outside, don't casually talk about Young Master Feng, and don't call him by his name directly, otherwise it will reach his ears and he will definitely trouble you."

Hua Yu nodded obediently: "I understand, aunt, don't worry Let's go!" With that, he waved his hand and left the room.

While feeding Shen Moli, Aunt Shen said: "Thanks to Hua Yu asking Miss Biao to come forward this time, otherwise my son's life may be in danger. Why do you think you are so stubborn? You don't want to be soft at all, you What if I go to let my mother do it?"

Shen Moli said stubbornly: "The child would rather die than surrender, that Feng Shuangqi looks so wretched, I feel disgusted when I see it."

Aunt Shen scolded: "Don't talk nonsense, if Feng Shuangqi The young master heard it, and you have to be beaten again. Besides, young master Feng is still good-looking, but his temper is too weird, and he doesn't know what kind of virtue he has accumulated in his previous life, so he was reborn as a young master who is rich and precious."

Aunt Shen Naturally, she would not have thought that Feng Shuangqi's identity was more noble than it appeared on the surface.

Shen Moli smiled lightly, and did not say yes or no, although Feng Shuangqi was indeed a rare handsome man in Yu Kingdom, but in his eyes he was scum, not only had bad character, but also had a bad temper. In his heart, only Ah Shang is the most beautiful person, and no one can match him.