system seems to understand, but the only feeling is that the host is very powerful.

[However, if Mr. Ah Shang knew that you were arrested on purpose, wouldn't he be angry? Lord Ah Shang's angry look is so scary! ] The system said the last sentence in an almost threatening tone.

Shen Moli's face froze, and he coughed dryly. In order to save his face, he said with a tiger's face: "As long as you don't tell me, I don't tell you, who knows that I was arrested on purpose? Well, don't talk, my head will still be on my head." I'm a little dizzy, and I want to be quiet."

When Yin Moshang arrived, it was already evening, and Shen Moli had been lying on the stone bed for a whole day, already so hungry that his chest was pressed against his back, and he was wondering if the little emperor was He didn't intend to starve himself to death in the basement, but when he saw a disheveled man descending from the sky, his heart skipped a beat. When he took a closer look, he realized that it was his regent.

Yin Moshang was still wearing the court clothes from last night, and he didn't know where he had been. He was dirty, his eyes were blue, his lips were thin and white, and his meticulous hairstyle was messed up a lot, with a few strands of hair hanging down his shoulders , Even the jade crown was a little crooked, he rushed forward with bloodshot eyes and hugged Shen Moli into his arms, buried his face in the other's shoulder, but didn't say a word.

Shen Moli felt distressed when he saw him in a state of distress, and quickly hugged him back, patted him on the back comfortingly, and said, "Okay, am I okay? If others saw it, they would think I was bullying you." What?"

Yin Moshang raised his head, with a ferocious look, then suddenly lowered his head and kissed him fiercely, pried open his teeth, drove straight in, invaded wantonly, swept back and forth, and only let him go after a long time , out of breath, said harsh words, and said: "In the future, don't leave me half a step, or I will imprison you in the palace, so that you can't go anywhere."

"Okay, I will listen to you, husband, baby , dear, I will never leave you even half a step in the future."

Shen Moli obeyed him in everything, nodded like a chicken pecking at rice, not to mention imprisoning him, even if he was killed on the bed, he would still admit it. Well, who made him have ghosts in his heart.

Yin Moshang knew that Shen Moli had always been responsive to requests, and he didn't feel that the other party had anything to hide from him, but his ears were reddened by what he said, so he turned his head away in embarrassment, and said: "Let's go to the palace and change the emperor."

Shen Moli thought for a moment in embarrassment, but still hugged his arm and shook it, saying: "Yaozhi, let's go back to the house for dinner first! I've been hungry for a whole day."

Hearing this, the little prince felt extremely distressed. He hurriedly took him back to the palace, and ordered someone to prepare a large table for food.

As the saying goes, people are iron and rice is steel. If you don't eat a meal, you will be hungry.

Shen Moli couldn't bear starvation the most, he wolfed down his belly until he wiped his mouth, took a few sips of water from Yin Moshang, finally felt alive, and gave a slap Hiccup, said silently: "I'm a little full again."

Yin Moshang frowned and gently rubbed his stomach for him, and blamed him: "I told you to eat less, what should you do if your stomach is full?"

Shen Moli lay comfortably on the chair, touched his nose foolishly, and said with a smile: "I can't help it, I was really hungry just now, I think the little emperor is going to starve me to death inside Fortunately, you came in time."