Chapter 1: Prologue

The sea winds blew in their hair. He lied on the beach chair with a hand around the petite figure lying on top of him and the other mindlessly playing with her hair, his eyes staring into the distance.

"This is nice," Liam said aloud.

"Mmhmm," Sienna replied, snuggling in his arms. Not too far from them, Amelia and Oliver sat side by side on the beach.

"This trip was so sudden, but I like it," Amelia said, looking into the black haired boy's eyes. He blushed.

"About that kiss," Oliver hesitated. He had confessed his feelings, or at least he thought he had. The memory of him telling Amelia to fall in love with him and Amelia kissing him after fresh in his mind. But he wasn't sure, what were they now?

One things he's sure of, Amelia looked great in her swimsuit, although she doesn't have much of a curve, she'll always be beautiful in his eyes.

"What, you want more?" Amelia teased and tapped him on the nose. She got up and walked towards the water, Oliver right behind her.

"What would you say if I said yes?"

"In your dreams,"

"Hey!"

____

Amelia was definitely avoiding the question.

She didn't know what came over her, but the moment Oliver told her to fall in love with him, all the feelings inside of her heart, gratitude, joy, and this warm feeling and sense of security she would always get when Oliver's around, they all mushed together and somehow with a rush of adrenaline, Amelia kissed him.

The kiss was short and soft, yet passionate. Oliver didn't really have a reaction at first. Then when what had happened set in his mind, he blushed profusely.

Amelia probably had been blushing too, but she didn't have time to do anything before Sienna and Liam both called the two to invite them on a beach trip.

After it started getting dark, they changed into warmer clothes but still stayed on the beach. The four sat side by side, watching the stars.

"Something must've happened that I don't know of. You two are acting weird," Sienna said. Amelia and Oliver looked at each other then blushed. Amelia quickly glanced at his lips, but the action didn't go unnoticed to Oliver.

"Did you two kiss or something?" Liam asked with a raised eyebrow. Sienna gasped rather loudly.

"You're not that bold, are you?" She didn't really direct the question at anyone.

"No-"

"Yes-" they said at the same time.

"Yes-"

"No-" then again.

"Maybe?"

______________

Sienna had fallen asleep not long after so Liam took her back to the car. Amelia and Oliver came here on Oliver's motorcycle so they weren't in a hurry and stayed behind. They stared at the stars, one of Oliver's arms around Amelia.

"You know, that was my first kiss," Amelia said quietly, as if she didn't want herself to be heard, but nevertheless, Oliver heard her.

"Really?"

"I would like to not count Maven so yes," Oliver's eyes darkened hearing the boy's name. Had he not had any sense in him, he would've killed the guy himself. The only thing that held him back was that he knew Amelia wasn't in the best condition to be alone and their parents weren't around yet at the time. It's good that their parents decided to sue him so justice could be served.