43 - Dangerous [NC18+]

Start from the beginning

"Ugh... Macau...ngh...you are dangerous..."

My hands grip his thighs tightly as I suck his core hard.

Is there such a thing as alpha bottom?!

Now there is.

That's me!

...

Pete's POV

"I can't believe you punched Lian Wang."

"Are you sorry for him?"

"No...I'm just saying..."

"..."

"Hey, stop it..." I hug my lover tight...he's pouting.

"Don't defend that guy again."

"But I didn't say anything!"

"..."

Still pouting...

"So he knew your father..."

I change subject.

"Apparently...when we get back home I'll go through my dad's safe again...maybe I'll find some clues." (1)

"Don't be jealous about it either...you know how much your father loved you and sacrificed himself for you and Macau..." (2)

"I'm not angry about it. I get angry that I have to do exactly what my father did – pretend. I have to pretend I don't know he loved me."

"Yeah...It's sad...but it was for a good reason...to protect you and your brother. Pretend that you don't love those you love the most must kill little by little. Khun Kan must have suffered a lot along with you and Macau..."

"I wish my father had known you better... that he could have blessed us...He would love you like a son Pete...I wish everything had been different.

"Maybe if everything had been different, we wouldn't be here. Don't mortify yourself anymore for what has already passed, Vegas."

"I could never do that, Pete..." Vegas turns over me on the bed.

His eyes locked on mine...

"Do what?!"

"I could never pretend I don't love you... Could you?"

"To protect you?! I would be capable of anything."

I'm so resolute.

"Except that, promise me."

"Why this now?"

"I suffered my whole life thinking that my father didn't love me... I would not bear to go through that again. Promise me."

"I promise I will never pretend I don't love you."

"You can't break it."

"You can trust me because I don't break my promises like you do. Now promise the same thing to me!

"I have never broken my promises to you."

"...right..."

"Name a promise I've broken."

"You chained me to our bed two nights ago, Vegas... and left me there alone."

"Ow...that..."

"Promise me...for real this time."

"I promise."

"Good."

We seal our new promise with a kiss.

"Just a kiss doesn't seal such an important promise."

"What do you suggest?!Blood?!"

"Other body fluids."