Theo was over getting the both of them drinks when Snape approached Harry. 

"Stop sending curses and hexes into the crowd Potter Black" Snape hissed at Harry before stalking off again. 

"What did he want then?" Theo asked when he returned 

"Fucking wanker wants me to stop sending curses and hexes into the crowd" Harry muttered a few things under his breath, and one of the decorative snowmen exploded right next to Snape. Who looked downright furious. 

"Wanna ditch this place" Harry asked Theo seeing that he was getting some kind of anxiety from being around this many other people. 

Theo nodded and the two crept out unnoticed through one of the tunnels. The two lay around in the chamber for a while when Harry suggested that they dump the water on Sirius and Remus now. 

Theo agreed and they rushed off to the room and shrunk their trunks down to pocket size. 

Once they had their little trunks they took Floo, but instead of going through the public floo they went through the one for family which didn't set off wards. And because Theo was with Harry it wouldn't set wards and he'd be able to get through.

They took their trunks out of their pockets and enlarged them before dumping them on the side.

Then Harry and Theo snuck into the master bedroom where Sirius and Remus were deep asleep.

Harry charmed a bucket of water and started filling it up, and when it was full he charmed it so that in 6 hours they would turn mustard yellow wherever the water touched them.

Harry and Theo stood to the side not wanting to get splashed by the water and let it fall.

"Pup not again" Sirius groaned sitting up

"Cub this is what the 50'th time you've dumped water on us in the middle of the night" Remus spoke and Sirius charmed the water away.

Harry merely smirked and slid out of the room pulling Theo with him.

"Nighty night" Harry called down the hallway as the two reached Harry's room.

Theo and Harry changed out of their candy robes and were now in more comfortable clothes. That being sweatpants and a shirt for Theo and Flannel pants for Harry.

They sat on Harry's bed talking until it was near two in the morning. Harry's usual go to sleep time. He would've stayed up later if he had the luxury to sleep in, but he didn't knowing they needed to wake up before Sirius and Remus.

In the morning Theo and Harry sat in the kitchen eating breakfast when Sirius came down.

"Morning pup" Sirius said and grabbed a piece of toast.

Theo stared very hard at his cereal and Harry had trouble keeping a straight face so he was looking straight ahead unblinking.

"What did you guys fuck last night or something" Sirius asked confused at their behavior.

"What no" Harry said in their defense.

Theo choked on his cereal from trying to not at Sirius but when Remus came down all hell broke loose.

Harry and Theo were laughing so hard they almost fell off their chairs and Sirius and Remus were just confused.

Then they looked at each other and just screamed.

"Oh Jesus Christ this is bloody lovely" Harry managed to get out through his laughs.

"Why did you choose MUSTARD YELLOW out of all colors" Remus asked irritated while Sirius just nodded in agreement.

"So you didn't shag did you?" Sirius asked again

"No jeez why are you so hung up on that, Theo what do you think is it very weird or nay"

"It is very weird" Theo said scratching his chin mocking being deep in thought.

"Maybe he just wants grandbabies despite the fact that we are A) both male and B) both minors" Harry shrugged sending an accusatory glare at Sirius.

Sirius only shrugged and muttered "one can only hope"

Harry and Theo shared a look but headed upstairs again after taking a last bite of their food. 

Sirius was just weirder and weirder every day. 

A/N It is a bit crazy to me how fast this thing is growing, my others stories took several days, even I think one of them weeks, to reach anything more than 100 reads, and here this thing is. Two days later after I posted the first part (Feb 7) to when I'm posting this part (Feb 9)