⟵Court and Rescue⟶

A/N: uhhh canon type violence??? Yeah just beware of this chapter please and thanks.

⟵⟵⟶⟶

It was revealed that Y/n didn't need surgery so after a session with a healer, Y/n's sent home with her alphas. Katsuki's given time off from the higher-ups and Izuku and Shouto are pissed about it. It's barely three days later that the four of them are heading to court against the other alpha.

"Y/n," Katsuki grunts. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Y/n blanches and faces the alpha. "Sorry. I- I'm just," she sighs, shaking her head, eyes glancing toward the ground. "I'm feeling uneasy... the earth feels uneasy. Something's wrong but I just don't know what it is."

Katsuki lifts an eyebrow and pulls her close, nudging his nose along her neck. "The earth? Does this happen a lot?"

She shrugs, accepting his affection with a soft purr. "Well, I mean, yeah. The earth always feels uneasy. There's always some shit going on and I'm good at tuning it out but whenever it's strong, it has to do with me personally or someone I know."

Katsuki stared at her for a while, the gears clicking around in his head. "Is it someone in the pack?"

Y/n wrings her wrists and nods. "I think so but I don't know who specifically."

Katsuki sighs, nodding his head. "Alright."

"I'm sorry."

He glares at her. "Don't fucking apologize. Not everything can be solved immediately. We'll figure it out. For now, you can help me keep an eye on the pack. Sound good?"

Y/n nods. "I can do that."

"It's time," Eijirou comes up to them. "Let's get this over with so we can go. We have a meeting tomorrow that's pretty important so we need to get some rest tonight."

They follow him toward the courtroom.

"Meeting?" Katsuki speaks up. "What meeting?"

Eijirou shrugs. "We have a rescue mission but we haven't been given any details yet. That's what tomorrow is for."

"Does this include me?" Y/n asks.

He smiles at her and nods, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Yeah. They specifically asked for you. I've been told that you excel in rescue missions."

She shrugs. "It's my quirk. It makes sneaking around pretty easy."

"Nice," Katsuki grins.

The three of them meet up with Shouto and Izuku before heading inside. The trial is quick and simple. After retrieving surveillance from the skating rink, the alpha's complaint for assault was overturned once it was revealed that Y/n was Katsuki's omega. Though they didn't want to reveal it to the world that way, it's a bit too late for that. They'll be expected to do an interview afterward.

"All of this over a skating date," Shouto teases.

Katsuki's face turns red as he glares at Y/n. "This is your fault. They're never gonna stop teasing me for this."

Y/n wrinkles her nose at him. "Sorry, don't be mad."

He scoffs and rolls his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "I'm not mad."

"Besides," Eijirou snorts. "We already knew."

"Hah?"

Izuku shrugs as he holds onto Y/n from behind. "We didn't say anything because you know, it's your thing but we knew. It's very cute, Kacchan."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 09, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Their Omega || BakuDekuKiriTodoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें