⟵Katsuki's Date⟶

A/N: Happy New Year!

⟵⟵⟶⟶

After her date with Izuku, the alpha has been absolutely insufferable with his affection. She can barely go 10 minutes without him smothering her in kisses. She's lost count of how many times she's been woken up out of her sleep by the feel of his tongue against her clit (completely consensual), and the other alphas have teased her relentlessly because of it. Y/n's not too mad about the change. Her omega feels almost completely sated with the added attention and she knows Izuku is aware of it so she lets the alpha do his thing. It turns out, this morning is another morning like that.

"Izuku," Y/n groans. "It's my second day off."

"I know," Izuku responds, kissing the inside of her thigh. "I want to take care of you before you leave."

Y/n sighs blissfully as he presses a soft open-mouth kiss against her center. Her fingers find his unruly head of hair and she runs her nails across his scalp. Her back arches off the bed as Izuku dips his tongue inside of her. Scolding hot pleasure runs through her and she finds herself beginning to feel desperate.

"Izuku," she tugs his head back.

"Yes?" his eyebrows are a bit furrowed as he leans up to her.

Y/n yanks him down by his neck and kisses him hard. Izuku grunts at the action, his dick twitching at the change of pace. Y/n moans softly as she feels Izuku grin against her. Her omega begs to be set free so she indulges, rolling and shoving Izuku onto his back. Izuku's eyes widen as his hands reflexively settle on her hips. Y/n nibbles on her lip as she takes in the alpha under her.

"My alpha," she breathes. Izuku's eyes dilate at the admission and he squeezes her hips. Y/n leans into his face, caressing his cheeks before beginning to heavily scent him. Izuku sighs and tilts his head back, giving her better access. Her nest is immediately overpowered by their scents and Y/n purrs in pride. Izuku sees the omega for what she's doing and lets her indulge in her instincts. "You always take such good care of me."

Izuku croons in response as she showers his face with soft kisses. "It's my job."

"Mn," she captures his plump lips into a deep kiss, grinding her hips against him. "My turn."

Izuku doesn't get to question what she means as she tugs his sweatpants down to his thighs. Y/n groans and takes his hardened dick into her hand. She drags her hand up and down his shaft, pressing her thumb into the head. Y/n grins victoriously as Izuku throws his head back with a hiss. With her underwear already nowhere to be found, Y/n straddles his hips and lines up his head with her entrance. She makes direct eye contact with the alpha as she sinks down onto him.

"Fuck," he groans. "What, no prep?"

Y/n chokes off a moan as their hips finally connect. He's big, and it's always been a bit of a struggle to take him but she's managed for a few weeks now. The stretch feels amazing and she fights the urge to beg him to fuck her but she wants this. She wants some control, to please the alpha that's been so good to her and her omega.

"Don't need it," she says breathlessly. "I can take it."

Izuku growls and yanks her forward. Y/n purrs heavily as he ravishes her in a messy and primal kiss. She lifts herself up and gently rocks her hips back. Izuku sighs against her lips as Y/n moans unashamedly into his mouth.

"Zuku," she leans back, anchoring her hands on his chest. "You feel so good."

Izuku opens his mouth to respond but it chokes off into a hurl of curses as Y/n begins to lightly bounce herself onto his dick. Every time their hips meet, the head of his cock hits that spot inside of her that has her seeing stars and she chants his name.