⟵Moving In⟶

⟵⟵⟶⟶

After signing a shit ton of papers and planning last-minute moving arrangements, Y/n sits in the middle of her living room alone and wonders what exactly made her decide. Ultimately, the smell of the four alphas was extremely appealing to her, but she really just wants to finally have a pup.

Every time an alpha comes to visit, they're either annoyingly prideful of their secondary genders or their scents are too strong and overwhelming. Neither was true for the four heroes. Debatable for a certain hot-headed blond but it's tolerable. They seem nice and Y/n knows they're capable alphas.

After they leave, Y/n cleans her apartment for the last time, packing away some of her nest, then passes out.

The next morning, a familiar buzzing sound of the intercom interrupts Y/n's sleep as she groans into her pillow. "Whaaaat?"

Tossing and cursing, she reluctantly pulls herself out of her nest and toward the front door. She fumbles with heavy eyes before pressing the button.

"What?" she grunts.

"Um, hi! Is this Himura Y/n?"

"Yes. What do you want?"

The woman chuckles. "I'm sorry to interrupt your sleep, Ms. Himura. I was sent here to pack your things by Mr. Bakugou Katsuki."

Y/n sighs and leans her forehead against the door. "Right. Alright. Give me a few minutes to freshen up and you can come up."

"Alright! Take your time!"

Y/n walks away, grumbling. "The fuck are you so perky for this early in the morning?"

After getting dressed, the movers are let up and the chaos of moving begins. Everything she owns is packed within the hour in record time leaving Y/n to reminisce about her time there.

This place saved her. She was given up at the late age of 16. By then, Y/n had already established a career for herself as a writer. She often resents her father for leaving her there but she's also thankful, for giving her the freedom to do as she pleases.

A loud knock snaps Y/n out of her thoughts and she purses her lips in question, walking toward it. She pulls the door open, revealing 5 excited and strong-looking women. She recognizes them as heroes.

"Um. Hi?" Y/n huffs out a confused laugh.

"Hi! I'm Ashido Mina," the pink alpha beams.

"Jirou Kyouka," a beta waves.

"Asui Tsuyu," another beta introduces.

"I'm Uraraka Ochako," a brunette alpha says.

"And I'm Yaoyorozu Momo," the tall alpha smiles gently. "We're your new packmates!"

"Oh!" Y/n stands up straighter and gives them an amused smile. "Well, hi! It's nice to meet you all."

"We're here to pick you up and take you to the packhouse," Ochako tells her. "The four idiots were swamped at work and couldn't get out of it."

Y/n shrugs. "I understand."

"Oh! Izu tells us you're a hero? Is that true?" Momo asks, leaning against the doorframe.

Y/n nods her head. "Yeah. Name's Gaea."

"The Gaea? As in the creation hero: Gaea? Well known for rescue and rebuilding?" Uraraka bounces.

"Uh. Yeah," She chuckles. "That's my specialty."

"You are seriously amazing!" Uraraka compliments. "I've been wanting to work with you for years but we never seem to match up."