She smiled as the door was opened and the little boy jumped out for a hug.

"Oh I missed you Grovey," Leafy said as she held him tight.

Coiny appeared in the doorway and greeted Leafy.

"Pin's just finishing her makeup, she'll be with you in a few minutes," he said.

Leafy shook her head in mock disappointment.

"Thank you so much for looking after Grove for me, he really likes spending time with you," she smiled.

"It's no biggie, I love lookin' after the little guy. We're partners in crime, right Grove?" Coiny held out his hand for a fist bump which Grove eagerly returned.

"But seriously thank you, I don't know what I'd do without you and Pin," she sighed.

"You wouldn't be able to come out with me!" a voice called from inside.

Pin walked out the door, dressed in a short pencil skirt, a crop top and a baggy denim jacket.

"Hello Pin, you're looking... Fun," Leafy put emphasis on the last word.

"At least I look like I'm going out! You look like a glamorous office worker," she responded.

"We aren't going clubbing, we're just getting a few drinks," Leafy said, exasperated.

"Yeah, yeah I know," Pin laughed.

"You both look great, just go off and have a nice time," Coiny shooed them away.

"Bye Coiny, thanks again," Leafy called as she left.

Pin kissed Coiny on the cheek and followed after Leafy.

The plan was to take a taxi to the bar where they would meet Golfball and they'd call another one when they wanted to leave.

The taxi ride went smoothly, with Pin babbling on about how good the cocktails in this place were.

Although Leafy would never say it, she enjoyed her best friend's ramblings and was greatful she cared about her enough to invite her out like this.

Once they arrived, Pin paid the fare, they went into the bar and eventually found Golfball.

They all sat and chatted together, Golfball getting mad at Pin when she found out how persistent she had been to get Leafy to come out.

"I told you if she didn't want to you weren't allowed to force her," she snapped.

"But I could tell she wanted too! She just acts like she doesn't wanna go out," Pin insisted.

Leafy rolled her eyes but laughed softly. She had to admit it felt good to be sitting with them again.

They all ordered drinks and Leafy allowed herself to relax since she really had nothing to feel upset or anxious about.

As the evening progressed more people came into the bar and music started playing.

" Oh god, Pin is this a young people's bar?" Golfball asked.

"Hey, we are young, we're all only 25!" Pin said taking a sip from her drink.

"Yeah, and I'm a mom, some of these guys are probably still living with theirs," Leafy said looking around the room.

The trio ordered more drinks and Pin was starting to laugh at everything.

"H-hey Leafy, I-I love you, alright ? And like you're a massive inspiration to me, like seriously you rule," Pin's words were slurred as she pointed at Leafy.