#Chapter 12 ~ First Day

◦HER POV◦

As I made my way to the lobby, I coincidentally bumped into Ji Ah eonnie, a familiar face among the staff. I greeted her warmly and continued towards the elevator. Thankfully, there were a few people waiting, which made it easier for me to step inside.

"Good morning, Miss Lee," a voice called out. I turned to find BTS's Manager Se Jin standing nearby.

"Oh, good morning! How are you?" I replied with a respectful bow.

"I'm good. I have someone I'd like to introduce. Please follow me," he said, leading the way.

I followed Se Jin into a small, yet aesthetically pleasing cabin. The room was immaculate, adorned with small green pots placed by the window, creating a serene atmosphere.

Lost in the tranquility of the moment, I momentarily forgot that there was another person present, besides Se Jin and me.

"Allow me to introduce your personal staff, Mr. Yang Chin Hae," Se Jin announced.

"Hello, nice to meet you," a tall and handsome man with a strong build greeted me with a bow.

"Hey, nice to meet you too, Mr. Yang," I responded politely.

"Alright, I'll leave you two to get acquainted. I have some work to attend to. Miss Lee, please meet me at the dance practice hall on the fourth floor for a discussion with the members," Se Jin instructed before exiting the room.

"Yes, sure. I'll be there," I affirmed as Se Jin left, leaving me alone with my newly appointed staff.

"So... can you tell me a bit more about yourself, Miss Lee?" the tall man politely inquired.

"Hmm, how should I begin? Well, my name is Lee SaRa, as you already know, and I'm a psychology student. I'm 22 years old, and that's about it. Now, it's your turn, Mr. Yang," I shared, inviting him to share about himself.

"Well, there isn't much to tell beyond what you already know. You're already aware of my name. Besides that, I'm 28 years old and reside in Seoul," he replied.

"Good to know," I acknowledged with a smile.

"Since I'll be your personal staff, it would be convenient for us to exchange numbers for easy communication. Additionally, please provide me with your residential address so I can pick you up for work daily," he suggested.

"Alright, let me note it down," I responded, providing him with the necessary details.

We engaged in conversation for a few more minutes until I had to depart for the location where Se Jin had requested my presence.

....

"This Building Holds Many Secrets"

As I wandered through the vast labyrinth of floors and rooms, the complexity of the building overwhelmed me. It felt like a never-ending maze, each corridor leading to a new mystery waiting to be unraveled. Finally, I reached a certain room, and my eyes were drawn to the board placed on its door.

"Dance Practice Hall 04, at last. This must be it," I murmured to myself.

Unlocking the door with the provided security code, I stepped inside and was greeted by the sight of all the members already gathered there. The moment I entered, a sense of awe washed over me.

"WOW! This place is massive," I exclaimed, unable to contain my amazement.

"Yes, indeed. Who do you think practices here? It's BTS, you know," Seokjin chimed in, his comment eliciting laughter from all of us.