#Chapter 3 ~ The Museum

°HER POV°

We woke up early this morning, had some toasts and coffee and got dressed up for our next destination.

I was wearing a blue Jean and a simple white shirt, with my mini side bag.

SaRa's Outfit

Today, Jessy was in the driving seat, while yoona next to her and me in the back

We researched about alot of museums to visit, and finalized one from them.

This one is famous for arts, it is an public art gallery.

well, I am an artistic person, I love admiring each and every specific details.

my friends use to scold me when I stare at their faces, trying to read their minds and emotions.

As a psychological student, it's normal to me, but others say I'm weird.

it's now have been a habit of mine.

we reached our place, and all three of us came out and looked at the huge building in front of us.

It was a jaw dropping view, the architectural design was so mesmerizing.

We hold our hands together and entered the world of arts.

There were different types of drawings and carvings, which I let myself to feel the deep emotions and feeling of them.

We captured some photos to remember this place, and all gathered in front of the master piece of the museum.

I sat there for a long time and tried to read the story which is represented by it

_Time Skip_

I heard Jessy and Yoo na calling me, so I turned my head to reach them,

"It's getting late, Come let's go to the beach"

I nodded a yes, then I stoop up from the bench where I was sitting, and took my mini bag and went out to the parking area.

"wooh babe, you've been sitting in front of that art for about 30 minutes, you know?" Jessy said in a amused way.