chapter 15 ↬ little slave x general

Start from the beginning

Because the Shen Group is on the right track, and the people who need to be cleaned up have already been cleaned up, and nothing major has happened for the time being, but Shen Moli has just left the ancient world, and he has to help Yin Moshang with another company's affairs, so I don't get used to it for the time being, and I'm still too busy to touch the ground.

However, because he had to collect luck for Yin Moshang, even though he was very busy, Shen Moli couldn't wait to get off work on time at 5:30, rushed home non-stop, entered the door and had dinner, then quickly washed up for Yin Moshang After wiping his body, he changed a piece of clothes and lay on the bed, letting the system send him to the next world.

···

This is a very wide yard, with several flower beds in the middle, planted with several kinds of flowers and plants, which are fragrant and fragrant, as if a hundred flowers are in full bloom. Several rows of houses not far away are surrounded on three sides, and a few camphor trees and peach trees are planted next to a wall , under a luxuriant camphor tree in the middle, there is a gray-white stone table surrounded by several stone benches.

On the bench not far from the stone table lay a handsome, unconscious and pale young man, wearing a coarse cloth, his back was already soaked in blood, and standing next to him was a strong man holding a stick with thick arms. Has been stained with a layer of bright red blood.

A man dressed as a servant leaned over, tested the boy's breathing with his fingers, and said, "Master, this kid has fainted."

A rough-looking man in green shirt sat in front of the stone table, playing A string of Buddhist beads, this man is about thirty years old, with stubble on his face, a bit wretched, and a bit rough voice, he said: "Wake him up."

"Yes, internal affairs."

So, As soon as Shen Moli regained consciousness, he was doused by a basin of water, and his back was so painful that he couldn't help but groaned, and then he heard someone say in his ear: "Shen Moli , you can hear clearly, the young master is the general's nephew, in this Yin mansion, no one except Mrs. Tai and the general dare to offend the young master, the young master is the third master of this Yin mansion, he sees you as your Blessing. You were raised by the Yin family since you were a child. You ate rice from the Yin family, wore clothes from the Yin family, and lived in a house from the Yin family. You have to do whatever the master wants you to do. The young master said, as long as you If you agree to his conditions this time, he promises to let go of the past."

Shen Moli's mind was in a turmoil, and it was hard to sort out some memories. Hearing this long passage, his face was as black as ink, and he gritted his teeth: "Li Daniu, what do you want? Go yourself, even if you beat me to death, I will never compromise." The

wretched-looking internal manager is Li Daniu, he stood up with a bang, and said angrily: "Okay, Shen Moli, since you toasted If you don't eat and drink fine wine, then I will beat you to death today, and have your body thrown into a mass grave to be fed to the dogs. What are you still doing? Beat me hard! Don't stop if you can't be beaten to death!"

Li Daniu said angrily Sitting back on the stone bench, he glared at Shen Moli viciously.

Suddenly, there was a burst of crying outside the yard, and then a middle-aged woman with sallow skin ran in, knelt down in front of Li Daniu, grabbed his trousers with tears on her face, and begged: "Minister, please forgive me!" Pass my son! Don't hit him, if you hit him again, he will kill you, I kowtow to you." As he said that, he kowtowed several times in a row, until his forehead was bleeding.

Li Daniu snorted and said, "Mrs. Shen, it's not that I don't show mercy. It's that your son is ignorant and disobedient to the young master. If the young master wants to punish him, who dares not to obey?"