chapter 1, page 8.

Monday, August 1st, 1987.
.... 2:22PM (skip the 30th, 31st of july)

I woke up to bickering outside duffs bunk, ruining my sleep.

"You fucking wake her up! I don't want to you fucker!"
"Why fucking not! Your girlfriend!"
"She's not my-"
"Shut up both of you shit! She's probably already up!"
"Sorry, danielle!"
"Sorry da!"
"Don't get that fucking tone with me!"
"WHAT TONE?"
"She's definitely up!"

I open the curtain and see axl, danielle and duff outside the bunk.

"Right, I'm definitely up," I mock their tone, hoping out of the bunk.

"You fucking idiot!" duff hits axl.

"ME?" He gets offended, "YOU!" he pokes duff.

"ME?" Duff cluches his heart.

"Both of you! fucking crist!" danielle walks past them, annoyed sitting on the couch.

"So, gonna explain why I have to wake up?" I ask, "and how you're all up before me," I brush down my hair while I ask.

"Swimming, we stop at a hotel today, I guess, preform tomorrow, then on a plane so, pool day!" Steven explains.

"We're up before you because danielle got us up before you," duff finishes Steven's sentence off.

"What they are not saying is we have 2 minutes to be at that front desk, then we are going to I think roxy's house for swimming," danielle says, trying to explain better.

"Roxy doesn't live where we just preformed?" I ask confused.

"So many questions! but no, she lives in California L.A. she was where we were for the concert and decided to work at her parents dinner to get extra cash, her parents are well off, so she has a house here, with a hudge pool and hot tub," izzy quickly but detailed ish, explains.

"Along with that, her parents said she can have us over there. They don't live there. It's just a vacation house, I guess?"

"So, now from the horrible explaining, we have a minute or 2 to get checked in, get everything in, then go up to this house to swim?" I ask, looking at everyone.

"Yes," most people nodded.

"So why are we still here?" I ask, which makes people get up and grab whatever, walking out of the bus.

We get our stuff from the driver, and Dale checks us in.

"Duff, Rose, room 323, good view to," Dale hands us ours, I hear him name 324, 325, 326, and 327 to the others to.

We went up to the room, unlocking and walking in, it was nice.

"He's right, good view." Duff looks out.

"I'm closing those curtains," I say, walking over to close them to only have sunlight coming through a little.

"What! why man?" Duff asks, confused.

"we are high up, I hate fucking heights," I breath shakily out.

The fuck would I keep looking down for.

"Ignore it and get ready," duff waves it out, digging in his stuff.

I sigh and go through mine, finding a bathing suit that I didn't pack.

"when did I pack this?" I turn to duff.

"I did, I figured we'd swim somehow," duff shrugs.

I nodded, walking to the bathroom.

It was a purple bathing suit, a two piece but the top had actually a lot of fabric on it, the bottoms had more then most do.

The bottoms were high rise to, showed my ass but not much, the top was low cut but not falling out low cut, it had a good elastic that held the girls in.