four.

"Zach! Open the door man I got something to tell you." Adam March stood knocking on Zachs door, his fist bearing rapidly against it. He held a folder in his hand and a crazed look in his eyes, the boy only running on about 2 hours of sleep. It was a known fact to Zach that Adam had developed an unhealthy obsession with Rafe. It kept him up at night.

When the door pulled open Adam was quick to walk inside, Zach using his crutches to move back towards his desk.

"Sorry I didn't answer your call earlier. I was at the doctor." Zach said, sitting in his chair with a sigh of relief. Adam held off telling Zach the information before asking him about the appointment first.

"Oh how did that go? What did the doctor say?"

"It went well. They uh...took my chair back so now I'm all crutch. And I've got physical therapy 3 times a week now instead of 4. She said I'm getting better." Zach revealed, Adam feeling a pang of guilt in his chest that he had to go through this anyways. Adam blamed himself mostly for dragging Zach into his scheme with Rafe, knowing that if he would've just left it alone, Zach would be fine and walking around. "What uh...what did you have to tell me?"

"Uh yeah well—the private investigator found something." Zach perked up at this, scooting forwards in his chair slightly and furrowing his eyebrows as a sign for him to continue. Instead Adam handed him the folder, the boy quickly opening it.

Inside was a ship manifest, names written on it of who would be in the ship, what it was supposedly carrying, things like that.

"What is this?"

"It's a ship manifest. But—at the top it's...look at the names." Zach looked at the names, not recognizing any of them at first, but then seeing one peculiar name on it.

Cameron- 5.

"Holy shit. So they left on this boat?"

"They left on that boat. But look—look at the bottom." Adam said, Zachs eyes instantly dropping to the bottom. He pulled the paper closer as he saw the words at the bottom of the manifest, his teeth gritting as he read it. It was an assumption, but it was incredibly clear what Adam was suggesting.

One unlogged passenger.

"June." Zachs fingers ran over the words and he looked up at Adam, shocked that what they had assumed was true.

"That motherfucker kidnapped her. I knew it. This was just the proof we needed." Zach looked back down at the paper but something else was plaguing him, his heartbeat pounding as he looked back at the words above.

Cameron-5.

"5. Cameron 5?" Zach thought about it, recounting the members of that family over and over again. But Ward was dead, there should only be 4.

"One unlogged passenger." Adam reiterated while Zach out together a different puzzle. His eyes dropped to the page again and he read through it completely, Adam picking up that something was going on now.

"Cameron 5 doesn't make sense. Ward is dead." Zach said, looking up at Adam.

"Maybe it was before he died."

"No it was published after." Zach said, silence flooding the room as they both searched their brains for what this could mean. A dead man couldn't be on a boat could he? "This isn't the whole log...passengers have to sign it. We have to find the rest of it."