five.

"Juneypoo!" John B ran up behind the girl, his arms wrapping around her waist as he lifted her in the air. She let out a surprised yell, the girl being thrown into the water and quickly recovering. There were laughs from John B and from JJ and Pope on the shore, and she seemed very okay with hearing them not arguing for once. She emerged with a laugh, the girl shaking her head at the shirtless John B before jumping on him and trying to force him into the water. JJ cheered her on from the shore, Pope suggesting that she 'drown him' even though he was clearly joking.

Sarah walked out of the tree line, her eyebrows furrowing almost immediately as she took in the scene. June, bra and underwear clad, fighting in the water with her boyfriend. She always brushed off the close relationship between the two, because she knew that John B was loyal to her, he loved her, he was in love with her. But Sarah knew not to underestimate June March. She had witnessed her effect firsthand on her brother, on Zach Roberts, on JJ, on Tyler...she was something that everybody wanted, and now she was something that no one could have, which made her all the more intriguing. Finding someone worth the chase was something men loved to do.

"They seem close don't they?" Kiaras voice pulled Sarah out of her thoughts, and he realized her jaw was clenched, and her arms were crossed over her chest. Her head turned to Kie and she furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why she would insinuate something like that, almost as if she knew what she was thinking. Almost as if she had read her mind and knew exactly how to get under her skin.

There was no question that everyone on the island held secret resentment towards each other now, everyone having a problem with at least somebody. John B and Pope were angry with each other a lot, Sarah and Cleo clashed a few times, Tyler and JJ, and the combinations switched. But Kiara was one that was very quick to blame, and she felt a little bit as if June was partially responsible for them being where they were. Not only that, but watching June and JJ be happy...it stung. She wasn't a manipulator, she was innovative. She was perceptive, she was thinking up a plan. It wasn't that she didn't like June or that they weren't friends, but she didn't know if JJ and June were the right fit anymore. The only thing that was keeping her from following through with the plan was Tyler, she had found that he was growing on her, he didn't seem as lovesick as everybody else on this island and he seemed genuine. She liked him.

Cleo took her spot on the other side of Sarah, a small smile covering her lips as she watched the two friends splash around in the water. She was partially happy because someone was having fun, and partially happy because June looked the happiest she had in the few days since they had gotten there. If there was anyone who had surprisingly climbed the ranks of Cleos board it was June, the girl was incredibly likable. Cleo and June clicked, and she thought it was nice to have a friend that wasn't a man. Plus there was something unspoken between the other two girls, and Cleo wasn't sure if the tension was something she wanted to be a part of.

"Pope help!" June yelled from the water, the boy in question pointing to himself as if he was unsure if she was talking about him. John B had turned the tides of the game they were playing, and he was now about to throw her over his shoulder.

"Wow! You're not even gonna ask me for help?!" JJ said in faux hurt, his lips turning up as he looked over at Pope. He gave the boy a short nod, the two of them running into the water towards the other two and making her yell out. This was not good.

June managed to slip away before the other two could get to her, a laugh leaving her lips as she ran as quickly as she could towards the shore. The boys stayed in the water, splashing and dunking each other as June walked towards the girls with a entertained smile. Sarah and Kie struggled with returning her smile, but Cleo was already giving her one.