Chapter 2

-Mackenzie's POV-

After my classes end, I walk into the dorm room and I find Harry and some other girl on the bed. She has tan skin and thick black curly hair. She is sitting in his lap, straddling Harry's waist while Harry leans his back against the headboard. They're making out. Of fucking course they are. The world hates me.

I knock on the frame of the door and the girl jumps up, flipping herself to rest at his side.

"Who are you?" She asks looking at Harry and with an annoyed expression.

"Mackenzie, his girlfriend." I smirk evilly not breaking eye contact with Harry, placing my bag on the other bed and emptying out my backpack.

Harry flares his nostrils and gives me an evil glare. He knows I'm joking right?

"Carmen, you should leave." Harry says so quiet that I can barely hear.

"What the fuck Harry?!" She shouts, slapping him.

She scoffs before storming out and slamming the door behind her.

"What the fuck?!" Harry shouts at me.

Oh hell no.

"Ok, you're the one who told me you weren't gonna be here. I was joking. I wasn't gonna just leave because some girl was on top of you, so don't give me shit." I shout back.

"Why did you say you were my girlfriend?!"

"I was joking you dip-shit!" I shout.

He opens his mouth to respond but closes it.

That's how it's done.

"We have to have rules." he says through his teeth, before taking a deep breath.

I nod, I can almost tell he's trying to contain his anger.

"Rule 1: if I'm with a girl, you have to leave, and don't pull the 'I'm his girlfriend' shit." Harry challenges.

Fair enough.

"Rule 2: don't fuck with my stuff." I say.

"Rule 3: don't bug me."

"Rule 4: don't change in front of me." I raise my eyebrows.

"Rule 5: don't be a bitch."

"Rule 6: don't be a douchebag."

"Rule 7: don't wake me up."

"Rule 8: clean up after yourself."

"I think you broke rule 5: Don't be a bitch."

"I think you broke rule 6: don't be a douchebag." I challenge smiling.

"Rule 9: don't break the rules." he begins.

"Rule 10: if you break the rules, I'll spank you. You've been warned." he adds.

I raise my brow to his callous remark.

"If YOU break the rules," I begin, trying to think of something. "I'll make you wear one of my dresses to class."

"No. I'm spanking you, at least that's pleasurable, how about a sucky blowjob or something?" He teases.

"No, I'm good." I smile in an evil tone. "I wouldn't wanna anyway."

"Uh uh uh. Is that bitchy behavior?" He pretends to cough. "*cough* rule number five *cough*"

"What you're gonna spank me?" I laugh.

"I wasn't kidding." he smirks.

"What are you gonna spank me with?" I say sarcastically.

roomies (Harry Styles FanFiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara