Chapter 13

Timeskip
October 20 2019
Taehyung's concert is coming to an end and thankfully he will be there for Jihan's first birthday. V asked Wheein to let him do everything from the sceatch for the party even sending the invites.

Wheein asked him not to invite many people and only his friends. This part is like announcing to their friends that they r actually parents only MMM and BTS memebers know. Wheein is now comfortable with letting others know.

The invitees are RED VELVET, Jennie and Jisoo, the Wooga Squad, Twice, seventeen 1995 liners,Ha seungwoo, Kai Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Taemin, Dindin and a comedian who is close to wheein and some non celebs and some family members and Gfriend too.

V started preparing already after he arrives in Seoul he just needs to put it together.

Timeskip
On 2nd Nov
V was so excited for the party, The venue is decorated already, the cartering team is also ready. In Korea the first brithday party is also called (doljanchi) it celebrates them passing 12 months and  after that a tradition would be involved where the kids are dressed in traditional clothes and they would put toys of different occupation, infront of the baby to choose like mic, stethescope,money and ball. Like predicting their future.  For them instead of toys they will use the real one. One of Wheein's friends is a doctor so he will bring a stethescope and V 's green mic will be used and some money and a small soccer ball.

Wheein's Pov
In the afternoon Tae and I were preparing to go and take Jihan's clothes from the tailor. We took Jihan with us too, Tae obviously put on Music but the sound was not very loud until the people outside could hear only us can hear. 😅😅 we also put some nusery rhymes for Jihan to enjoy so Tar and I were singing along. Jihan like Tayo bus (a korean nusery rhyme) the best so when we started singing along amd I was also taking a video. Jihan started smiling and Tae was asking him to dance Jihan started wiggling that was so cute, Tae was hyping "ahah geurae just like that yeah" mwoya is that how u hype a kid haha.    After a while we arrived I stayed in the car with Jihan while he went to collect the clothes, he could have just come by himself to collect but I insisted on following him. Actually we dont have a lot of moments of going out as a family together so even if its a nearby place I want us to go together. While I was vibing with Jihan suddenly I hear "Appa" I screamed and Jihan got surprised so  I looked at Jihan and asked him to repeat whatever he said and then immedietly when Tae opened the door "Appa" he said it again  Tae turned around and asked "Jihannie did.... did u just say Appa" Tae started feeling so happy he told Jihan "Hannie say it one more time Appa say it again uh do it again" he was holding a canera he wanted to show his members but Jihan just kept smiling Aigooo I was the one who was always with you and mwo the first word you say is "appa" am disappounted in you Hannie. I say jokingly "I was always on the phone with you until u fell asleep right aigoooo I gave birth to a cheonjae(genius)" yes and every five minutes before hanging up u always tell him to repeat Appa so obviously thats the first word he would say😏😏 " Wheeinah dont be jealous do that also with the 2nd baby😁😁"
Look at this guy a 2nd Kid dont even think about it am not having another kid until Jihan turns 3. "Arraseo am just saying, uri wheepup"  "Whee and Hannie Appa will take you home since Eomma cant drive kkajaaaa woooooo"  we get it u r happy stop screaming.

On the way home we stopped by a convinience store and got some snacks for us and Jihan.