Chapter 5

Wheein's Pov
Haaaaaa aigooo I guess it's night at V's place now, it's been almost two months since V left and from then onwards solar or moonbyul was always with me V ordered them. Sometimes my mom or his mom come to keep me accompany when Solar and Moonbyul have schedules.

My mother-in law every time she comes she brings herbal drinks with her to help my body get healthier. Since Tae went to his concert I told him not to worry about me and just give all of his attention to armies. He sometimes texts me when he is maybe at backstage waiting for other members to finish their solos.

With me being 6 months along and having to shoot for windflower I had to wear baggy clothes not so baggy but covers my belly shape. I went to the doctor and the doctor said I shouldn't do hardcore movements or any straining actions, I was glad bcoz the dance moves were easy to learn, and I'm good at learning our choreos fast so I would join the dance practice for a while then sit and watch until I feel like I have the energy to dance and I join them.

After every schedule one of the members sleeps over or sometimes all. Days went by and my belly was getting bigger and bigger. Our me will be release on 29 November, i worry bcoz it means I can't promote with them because I will be in my 3rd trimester around 35 weeks.

I shared my concern with my mother and she told me I should remember that although I would miss out promotion of windflower but I will be bringing a new life in this world so I should not be upset and furthermore am still a mamamoo member.

November 3 no one's pov
Wheein wakes up to a phone call from V, she answers it with groggy voice "hello, yes" "hello Whee did u just wake up now 12pm" " mmmmh I feel too tired nowadays" " ohhhh yahhh don't tell tell me u still go to dance". "Nononono we r done, the company is just making the photo cards and the album and we will release it" "thank god I just wanted to inform u Am coming" Whee beams up and asks "really, what time, r u in the airport now"
"Whoa whoa calm down wheepup yes am at the gate now. I will arrive 10 at night" "arraseo come soon Jagi love you"
"Love you too see you soon babes"

Wheein goes back to sleep immediately after the call she lied to V yesterday was the last day of the dance practice so yesterday although her movements were limited but she still practiced with them. The positions and the timing she needs to go in the centre although she wasn't swift and was rather slow the members didn't mind, they even joked saying that this is a practice dance at 0.75 speed.

At 7:24 Wheein was doing some yoga poses which helps position the baby's head at the right place. Her mother-in-law and father in law came bcoz they heard their son is coming back and also brought wheein some dinner since she wasn't eating well these past 2 weeks. While V's mother was in the kitchen setting up dinner for the three of them, the father in law went to the living room to call for wheein to eat. Wheein felt ashamed of saying no to the elders so she complies to eat. After finished dinner they all go to the living room and watch any shows that are on. While watching the show Wheein feels cramps in her lower stomachs. She doesn't wanna worry them so she doesn't make any noise. But then after 5 min another contraction happens and now she can't hold the pain anymore and tells Mrs Kim "emmoni I think am in Labour I had a 2nd contraction". Ommo otteokae Yeobu get the car let's get her to the hospital. Mrs Kim helps Wheein get to the car and they drive off to their nearest private hospital. In the car Wheein kept screaming saying she can't hold it in and it feels like her water is about to break, she wails for V.

Thankfully the hospital they r going to is fully private and her attending doctor doesn't also like publicity and the showbiz that much. 

After 10 min of driving they arrived at the hospital the entire ride she was being comforted by Mrs Kim that she should hang  on and we r almost there. When wheein is taken into the room V gets a phone call from his dad. "Adeul ur wife is about to give birth come fast"  V tells his Hyungs to bring back his luggage Whee is giving birth. All of them r shocked jimin follows him the rest go ti the baggage claim with the manager. On the way Jimin sends an audio to Hwasa
"Love Wheein is at the hospital come fast we r also on our way"

Coincidently mamamoo members V and Jimin arrive at the same time. Hwasa asks for Wheein's room number they all run up, they see V's parents and Whee's mother.
The doctor comes and says " Congratulations it's a son and the mother is safe , but we will keep the baby for 3 days bcoz he is born prematurely." V smiles and says thank u to the doctor and all of them go into the room and see wheein holding the baby. They all come to her and V hugs her saying u did a good job. The grandparents are happy the mother and the kid are both safe. After a while the parents went home and the rest of the bts members arrived. Jungkook "wahhh noona although u r half responsible in creating the baby, she looks nothing like you, it's a copy of Hyung"
Everyone laughs at his statement and Hwasa joins in saying "it's true wheein he has nothing that's urs hahahah"   Moonbyul says "he is not even 1 day old maybe he will look more like his mom when he grows up"  They all nod and smile.